Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

If anybody can do this it is Brady. Eagles have to finish here.

Nobody can do this...not even Brady

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

8-point lead.....Pats cant do it this time

probably not but theyve done it before.  That said, GAME

The Pats blocker who got mixed up is who broke the ball carriers stride on that pitch. If that didn't happen, that would have been a big return.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Cant score..not enough time

only need 1 second to score....

Each 10-12 yard pass that only takes a couple seconds gives Brady more of a chance to reach the end zone on the hail mary.

Not enough time..he cant reach the end zone from here

all it takes a broken tackle or two...

Has any QB ever lost 3 Super Bowls???? John Elway?

Jim Kelly lost 4

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Brady has two chances to get this Hail Mary, so he'll do it.

Cant do it....its over guys..They'r e throwing to Dorsett

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Brady has two chances to get this Hail Mary, so he'll do it.

Will you stop if your reverse psychology posting finally works and the Pats voodoo is broken? 

And how about that boys and girls....   It's a wrap.   Way to go Eagles...!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THANK YOU EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I've been optimistic about JB since we lost our starter (Rest his soul) . But every Sunday (because hes unproven) I get nervous about JB and lose faith. So far, hes done a very good job. Doing just enough to keep us in games.    Playing vs Houston and seeing how well he did (late game the whole team went prevent so not too worried there), gave me a lot more confidence. But it's hard to trust a guy who has to earn it in front of literally everyone in the league.    I'll tell you what I do like however.  Because Brissett doesn't have this mega obvious talent as a QB, they arent throwing the ball constantly. It's like because you have a franchise QB, you feel this need to throw the ball, even in situations you shouldn't. You rarely establish a ground game, and when you do, it is only in compliment to the pass.    The Colts keep winning in different ways. They are multifaceted. So they CAN and DO play to their opponents weaknesses, and and have the ability to play almost any kind of offense (from what we have seen so far)..   with a top 5-7 QB, you just pass more. Vs KC, we would have passed more with any of the top 5 QBs in the NFL. But we didnt. Because we didnt have a top 5 QB to blur our vision from their weakness and our strength.. I think Frank experiencing this is great for our future. If JB becomes a top 10 QB (in most stats), this could mean heaps in the sense of valuing this team as a whole. Instead of everything being built around the QB, the team is built around the lines and go out.     Something I was thinking about earlier with Brady. It is my opinion that he is a system QB. He is the best system QB of all time. But hes in the perfect system for his strengths to flourish. Sometimes it's just better to have the right system QB. Maybe JB is the perfect system QB for our system. Just a thought guys.    We need to remember our addiction to winning as fans indeed blurs our own vision from seeing the true reality of things. 
    • Just saying the Jets aren't out of there minds suggesting it.
    • Seriously? That's the first I heard of that.   If that's true, that is very impressive for a backup QB to display that kind of leadership.   Never under estimate the importance of proper leadership. Sometimes I wondered if Andrew was assertive enough and this little nugget is an example of that. Jacoby on the other hand must be very assertive to have the guts to call a meeting like that. That meeting turned our season around and that's quite an impact from a backup QB that barely took any snaps last year. That's extremely impressive to me.   This team is in a great, great place if he can fill the void left by Andrew and his retirement. Its looking good so far.
    • The Colts are to the Texans what the Pats used to be to the Manning Colts. Texan fans hate the Colts with a passion. I never wear any of my Colts shirts when they play here in Houston.
    • O'Brien is in his last year if the Texans don't make the playoffs.
  • Members

• Colts1324

Colts1324 453

• Four2itus

Four2itus 2,733

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,311

• runthepost

runthepost 741

• CanuckColtsFan

CanuckColtsFan 521

• colts89