Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LII (52) Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

3 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

haha love how Collinsworth throws in the 2 plays that went the Eagles way at the end to throw shade on it. As if the Pats have not had a million and two plays go their way in the last 20 years, this guy needs to be taken off the air

He is a Brady drooler. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Wait a minute, speaking of curse.
142246b.jpg

Well, technically he didn't get injured, so only partially a curse... or did he if you count the thumb? Hmm...

The thumb was the beginning of the end. It’s going to be a VERY enjoyable spring and summer knowing they lost :)

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm not just saying this now that Brady has been crushed, I was really thinking over the course of this game, forget Brady and get Cris Collinsworth to retire. He is the biggest *, and the biggest mouth full of Brady's jockstrap I've ever seen even though he took a few mouthfulls of Timberlake's tonight also. 

The Pats were winning the dang game and he's all THE PATS NEED A TURNOVER OR A SACK OR SOMETHING! Then he's all THIS GAME WAS BETTER THAN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! I mean...???

Saying the game was better than Justin Timberlake was not setting a high bar

I really really like Carson Wentz...player and man especially when he came out about his Facebook posts...but dang that poor guy has a tough act to follow now. He may end up being Eagles greatest qb of all time someday in yards tds etc....but may still always be #2 in Eagles fans lore to Nick.

4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

He threw for over 400 yards and 2 TDs  and the O scored 33on the best D in the NFL. This game was lost because the Pats D couldn't stop the Eagles at all.

He had the ball to win it with more than enough time. He threw some atrocious passes (made a few good ones too). Ultimately he has to live by the standard many have anointed him with, which means he couldn’t get the yards with enough time.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I know we are all reveling in Pats miss but Tom played better in this loss then I think in any win he has had in a SB. Just goes to show it’s still a team game.

Basically, Josh McDaniels called a near perfect game... and now McDaniels belongs to us! Eat it, Pats fans! Lions, enjoy your awful defense!

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I know we are all reveling in Pats miss but Tom played better in this loss then I think in any win he has had in a SB. Just goes to show it’s still a team game.

Agreed. I hope this shows Pats fans that this is the ultimate team game. A near Herculean effort still came up short.

Just now, dgambill said:

But, if we go by the 'Peyton Manning standard' his numbers are just for his own glorification..

He missed open receivers in the first half and fumbled away his team's last chance..

He's lost 3 Super Bowls..Only 2 in history have lost more.  he has trouble in the biggest game

That standard is unfair but its what Manning was judged by

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

where was Butler?

Just now, dgambill said:

What happened with him...to many people in the house I couldn’t hear.

He was benched all game.  Belichick said it was a coach's decision, but there's gotta be more to it than that.  Your best DB was on the bench when your defense was getting picked apart left and right