Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jack Doyle is terrible

azcolt

This,  from the same poster who started a recent thread called Jacoby Brissett is terrible.....  

Then, after Brissett's great game vs Houston,  the poster had to retract the comment...

So even that didn't get him re-think his posting before hitting send.

Oh well....  at least we have bye week...

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

This,  from the same poster who started a recent thread called Jacoby Brissett is terrible.....  

Then, after Brissett's great game vs Houston,  the poster had to retract the comment...

He's hardly good . He's a backup , that's it.  No pocket awareness at all , but he has a good arm. He's serviceable . 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Great game , lol . 

Just now, Introspect said:

this is the truth but many here refuse to look at this guy objectively.

Certain players do no wrong do to ...........:thinking:   

It's not debateable , it's fact . His no catch lost the game.  Same with the Titans . When he fumbled on the 40 in the third, the whole game changed.  But that's what losing teams do . 

• Nadine locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Then after the game he acts like this…   Just throw the whole * dude away, he’s just garbage top to bottom. Hopefully the league drops the hammer on his dumb * and he’ll have plenty of time for podcasting. What a piece of %. 
    • I respect this Knicks team, their fans and media not so much. They think they are better than us because they live in a big city. Snobby to be honest. I remember the 90's when they were mocking us 'being Country like' and calling us Hayseeds. They have all the big celebrities that go to their games, like Spike, Jon Stewart, Tracy Morgan, etc..  My early look at this series:   -Brunson is going to be a problem, he is a Superstar, Haliburton is as well but not as consistent as Brunson is at scoring the ball. Haliburton is a better passer though, that is almost a wash. Brunson may be a tad better, but the Pacers have McConnell as well for depth, see my next point.   -Pacers have more depth   -Pacers are a better 3-point shooting team   -Pacers are a better Offensive team   -Knicks are better defensive team   -Knicks have HCA   This series is going to end up 2 ways. Either Pacers in 6 or Knicks in 7. Pacers will win in 6, if we can get one of 1st 2 games. If we fall behind 2-0, I doubt we can win 4 out of 5 against them.    Rebounding will be a huge key to this series as well. The team that gets a lot of 2nd chance points, will be the team that will probably win. The Pacers have the better Big's with Turner and Pascal but the Knicks are a scrappy bunch. 
    • He’s our dog man.  I gotta feeling he’s going to be a monster.
    • the thing is, our game changing TE may be on the roster in jelani woods.  He just has to stay healthy.  Remember that stretch of games where he scored a touchdown in every game he played in until he got hurt?     idk what injury bug bit him, but I hope it doesn’t bite him again this season. 
    • What a chump. Milwaukee and their fans are a dump. I hate the Brewers too being a Cubs fan.
  • Members