Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They didn’t take their foot off the gas.  The starting QB got hurt and the Steelers adjusted to what the Colts were doing and stopped them until late in the game when the Colts figured out their adjustments.  That’s the chess matchup of football.
    • Yeah there is a lot of exaggerating going on here with the numbers of other teams fans at games.  Don’t get me wrong there were a lot of Bears and Steelers fans but it was never the other team out numbering or being equal to the number of Colts fans as some have claimed.
    • I don’t get this questioning his toughness nonsense fans are starting to throw out.  Here are the injuries that knocked out of games.   He got hit hard in the Rams game and coaches admitted they took him out to protect him from himself given the situation in the game and it was almost over and he was being reckless trying to run.   he got a concussion vs the Texans, that had nothing to do with toughness.   he injured his shoulder to the point he needed surgery because a big guy fell on him.  Again that has nothing to do with toughness.   Then he got an injury that multiple people have sighted other athletes across sports missing weeks for and there is a chance he plays Sunday.  That seems to fly in the face of the theory he some how lacks toughness.   People want to argue he’s injury prone that argument I can listen too because there is a lot of evidence to back it up unfortunately but the lacking toughness is just pure nonsense.  None of these injuries look to be him milking something because he just can’t take it.  They are legit injuries.  That has nothing to do with if a player is tough or not.  
    • I’m not sure it’s even about him sliding and avoiding hits. He’s going to get hit playing football. In his case one of three things are true. Either he’s injury prone, lacks toughness, or he’s been the most unlucky quarterback to start in the nfl since he’s been drafted.   Sadly im leaning toward the first two. Hope I’m wrong. 
    • Flacco requires run game balance.  As long as that is there, he can win you some games.  But if Richardson can go he needs to play.  
  • Members