Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Challenge to all Colts Fans

compuls1v3

To me, the definition of being a Colts fan is to see the Colts succeed, and ultimately win the Superbowl.  It is quite evident that the power of the spoken word and the thoughts of winning a game are real.  Yes, I'm talking about T.Y. Hilton's statement recently and in the past.  So here is my challenge.  I challenge every true colts fan to set in their minds to know we will win the Superbowl this year.  Despite your opinion on players, coaches, etc. set that aside.  Open your minds, and put all doubt aside; know that we will win.  I guarantee if we come together as Colts Nation to know we will win, we will.....win.  Of course nobody can make you do anything you do not want to do, but again, if the point of being a Colts fan is to see them succeed and ultimately win the Superbowl, let's do this.  WE ARE THE 12th MAN.  We have the advantage!

Sincerely-David A. Cameron aka. CoMpuLs1v3

8 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

To me, the definition of being a Colts fan is to see the Colts succeed, and ultimately win the Superbowl.  It is quite evident that the power of the spoken word and the thoughts of winning a game are real.  Yes, I'm talking about T.Y. Hilton's statement recently and in the past.  So here is my challenge.  I challenge every true colts fan to set in their minds to know we will win the Superbowl this year.  Despite your opinion on players, coaches, etc. set that aside.  Open your minds, and put all doubt aside; know that we will win.  I guarantee if we come together as Colts Nation to know we will win, we will.....win.  Of course nobody can make you do anything you do not want to do, but again, if the point of being a Colts fan is to see them succeed and ultimately win the Superbowl, let's do this.  WE ARE THE 12th MAN.  We have the advantage!

:headspin:

9 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

I go into every season having something along those lines in my head. Maybe more of you believing would help lol.

56 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

..... quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've read all day, *

Being a fan is sticking with your team through thick and thin and always supporting them. You can know your team is bad and still be a fan. 

I was at the game and there were a ton of Browns fans.  That's true fandom, after what they've been through the last 20 years.

As to what the OP suggested, I'll do it if he can explain the physics to me.

56 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

..... quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've read all day, *

Being a fan is sticking with your team through thick and thin and always supporting them. You can know your team is bad and still be a fan. 

You can believe your team is bad but denying the return of the injured players wouldn't make this team more talented (and thereby making this team better) is just being cynical.

I guarantee you players believe they can win if they do the little things right. Just get better every week. Who knows at this point how this team will play as the season goes on?

I hope every single year that we make it back to prominence. I miss the days of talking crap about football teams and when others say "who is your team?" ready to gang up and talk a whole bunch of crap on my team. "Im a colts fan" i reply. They all look dissappointed because they know they cant say anything. The good days.

I would, if I thought they were really trying to field a competitive team. Being so completely unprepared for the first game of the season would have completely justified either firing Pagano or removing his responsibilities and leaving him as a figurehead coach.

When a team, year after year, fails to take care of business on the field, between games, and during the offseason, I feel wholly justified in waiting for them to prove they deserve fan support. I still want them to win and won't support another team, but I'm not buying any gear or going to any games. The horseshoe plate on the front of my truck is getting weathered and needs to be replaced. I'm thinking of going with my alma mater as a replacement logo.

The organization is so screwed up that I honestly wonder if Irsay is tanking on purpose to come up with justification to leave Indy by destroying the fan base.

6 hours ago, Wes Heilman said:

I would, if I thought they were really trying to field a competitive team. Being so completely unprepared for the first game of the season would have completely justified either firing Pagano or removing his responsibilities and leaving him as a figurehead coach.

When a team, year after year, fails to take care of business on the field, between games, and during the offseason, I feel wholly justified in waiting for them to prove they deserve fan support. I still want them to win and won't support another team, but I'm not buying any gear or going to any games. The horseshoe plate on the front of my truck is getting weathered and needs to be replaced. I'm thinking of going with my alma mater as a replacement logo.

The organization is so screwed up that I honestly wonder if Irsay is tanking on purpose to come up with justification to leave Indy by destroying the fan base.

:facepalm: