Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will score the Colts 1st touchdown?

RockThatBlue

You shouldn't fully blame Chuck on that thing with Mack. Chud had them rush to the line and call. Up stairs didn't tell him through the flag he was in. It is not as easy for him to see on the field. The replay crew for our team and the coaches up stairs need to check the monitors and buzz him to throw it. I still think he shouldve saw how close it was and thrown it cuz we had not been moving anyway, but can't blame just him

6 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

You shouldn't fully blame Chuck on that thing with Mack. Chud had them rush to the line and call. Up stairs didn't tell him through the flag he was in. It is not as easy for him to see on the field. The replay crew for our team and the coaches up stairs need to check the monitors and buzz him to throw it. I still think he shouldve saw how close it was and thrown it cuz we had not been moving anyway, but can't blame just him

If that is the case then I think I would give chud his walking papers tomorrow and promote philbin.

At the very least, he no longer spends games up in the booth. I tell him, "You're going to be right here beside me in case I need to stop you from being an *.  And that crack in the ice below you is really starting to web out. Be very careful."

3 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

For which reason?

Telling the offense to hurry up to the line, not giving chuck or the replay coaches a chance to take a look at replays.  Chud sits up in the booth...he has monitors right under his nose. There's no way he didn't know that was close enough to look at.

8 minutes ago, J@son said:

Telling the offense to hurry up to the line, not giving chuck or the replay coaches a chance to take a look at replays.  Chud sits up in the booth...he has monitors right under his nose. There's no way he didn't know that was close enough to look at.

Okay not a reason to fire after first game, but something that needs to be talked about between the coaches and understanding how pointless that was to perform a quick play

2 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Okay not a reason to fire after first game, but something that needs to be talked about between the coaches and understanding how pointless that was to perform a quick play

Oh, thats not the sole reason. More like the straw that broke the camels back. But for a guy thats been coaching over 20 years, and has actual experience as an NFL HC...it really is inexcusable imo.

Just now, J@son said:

Oh, thats not the sole reason. More like the straw that broke the camels back. But for a guy thats been coaching over 20 years, and has actual experience as an NFL HC...it really is inexcusable imo.

True it shouldn't happen at least not with the way our line is. If we had Dallas line I could understand better, but with ours that never works