Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Roster Moves (Countdown to 53)

TKnight24

Just now, Flash7 said:

My assessment of taking Luck off of the PUP in relation to the Brisett trade was wrong. My bad peeps for spreading unnecessary fear.

Not totally your fault.

The public statements,. non statements, "I haven't seen him throw'....."We're doing what's best for Andrew'   

"Its above my pay grade"

confusing

I still think THEY (coach GM, owner) don't know if Andrew is playing

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Not totally your fault.

The public statements,. non statements, "I haven't seen him throw'....."We're doing what's best for Andrew'   

"Its above my pay grade"

confusing

I still think THEY (coach GM, owner) don't know if Andrew is playing

Naa.... I respect your opinion friend, but this has been the plan all along.  In other words they did what they said they would do and if he wasn't ready to come off PUP then he would still be on it.  Look forward to watching him play in a few weeks, or inside of 6 anyway.

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

Naa.... I respect your opinion friend, but this has been the plan all along.  In other words they did what they said they would do and if he wasn't ready to come off PUP then he would still be on it.  Look forward to watching him play in a few weeks, or inside of 6 anyway.

True..but they have NOT said he isn't playing at LA

...we have said that

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

He'll likely go to the Practice Squad in a day or so...

but we were already paper thin at DB.....  they must be bringing some DB in, otherwise, that was a spot you probably had to hold a space or 2 for injured guys, so I would expect more, rather than less, thn the normal quota of DB's early on

Just now, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Yep, I was thinking the same. Stupid NFL....

So the NFL is stupid because fans don't like this?

Do you know who asked for this?     NFL coaches.      

This is happening because the coaches and GM wanted it this way.

Maybe they change it back....    but I wouldn't be so quick to blame the NFL for something that may not be broken and need to be fixed...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I think you have a big cut 20-25 after 3 weeks....but leave rosters at 65-70 so you can look at waiver pickups in the final pre-season week...

....It makes the last pre-season game almost a tryout..guys you picked up against guys on the 'bubble'

That's how it was until this year.... coaches and players both asked for the change

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

That's how it was until this year.... coaches and players both asked for the change

Didn't there used to be 3 cuts?

..I think it changes because how can a cut player show what he can do to a new team unless he gets one game to play for them.

It may all change if they cut the number of pre-season games, though

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Didn't there used to be 3 cuts?

..I think it changes because how can a cut player show what he can do to a new team unless he gets one game to play for them.

It may all change if they cut the number of pre-season games, though

The coaches and gms wanted moe bodies for the last pre-season game.  

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

The coaches and gms wanted moe bodies for the last pre-season game.  

.......and that aspect worked....because nobody played anybody they really valued (except the Bears..who played Mitch Trubisky?)

...but this cut down freanzy..might be something GMs want to change going forward.

Its almost like draft day