Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

Ingram would be fine, but I'd rather get a pick. I guess Lakers could give him up and still get Ball, although I heard they want to keep him. So what # is George going to be in LA? 13 is retired for Chamberlain and I doubt the Lakers let him use Kobe's number.

16 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I hope they pull a rabbit out of their hat, lol.  Ingram has a lot of potential he's a young fella.  It would be good to have a player like him and Turner lined up for years. 

I would love Ingram as he has PG type potential and I am hoping a player like Jordan Bell is there at 27 or 28 if we get one of those picks - his shot blocking ability is a game changer, pair him up with Turner on the inside. Let Lance run the team haha That could be our young BIG4 lol. I would Draft Mitchell at 18 = a BIG5!

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fox's 3point % doesn't really bother me, I can see how it would some though, because the league has become a 3 point league. I just love his Leadership, his John Wall type quickness, and his Defense. He doesn't have a good jumper but he is a great finisher at the basket so he can still score in bundles. John Wall didn't have much of a jumper either coming out and he improved that a lot. I can see Fox within 2 seasons being in the mid 30%'s from 3 because of his work ethic.

I agree.  This draft does have 4 really good point guards in it.  Fultz Ball Fox and Smith Jr.  I really think Ball will be the best, all though not a lot of people want to see that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I'm getting this feeling that the Pacers won't do anything with PG tonight. I really hope I am wrong. 

Lakers probably wouldn't be that good this year even with PG.  Think they may offer up their 1st pick in 2018??  It would probably be mid at the highest.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Lakers probably wouldn't be that good this year even with PG.  Think they may offer up their 1st pick in 2018??  It would probably be mid at the highest.  

Just have to hope they miss the playoffs.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Their 2018 pick belongs to Boston or the 76ers.

56 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I'm getting this feeling that the Pacers won't do anything with PG tonight. I really hope I am wrong. 

I think they get something done, probably close or during the draft.

47 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm hoping we may get the suns number 4 pick in a deal with the spurs 

Spurs get PG Suns get LA and we get #4 and maybe a player 

We would get #4 and Bledsoe. We may have to give up #18, which I'm fine with.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Their 2018 pick belongs to Boston.

I think they get something done, probably close or during the draft.

We would get #4 and Bledsoe. We may have to give up #18, which I'm fine with.

That would be a great deal 

42 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I thought the 76ers already get the Lakers first rounder next year?  I could be wrong though?

13 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

It's both. If the pick is 2-5, Celtics get it. If it's anything else, then the Sixers get it, and Celtics get something else.

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

If we can't trade him, I hope he get stuck on the bench for the entire season. 

Won't happen. It's petty and would hurt the franchise.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

If we skip that trade fire KP

Best thing about the trade (besides getting rid of PG) means we probably won't have to re sign Teague. Dunn was #1 rated PG in the draft last year. I'm a bit shocked the Wolves would just give him up. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Best thing about the trade (besides getting rid of PG) means we probably won't have to re sign Teague. Dunn was #1 rated PG in the draft last year. I'm a bit shocked the Wolves would just give him up. 

If this does indeed happen, I don't get it from the Timberwolves perspective. But Pacers would have Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine and maybe the pick would be the #7 pick in tonight's draft. And then draft Malik Monk. That would be too good to be true lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

If this does indeed happen, I don't get it from the Timberwolves perspective. But Pacers would have Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine and maybe the pick would be the #7 pick in tonight's draft. And then draft Malik Monk. That would be too good to be true lol

I saw a mock a few hours ago having Monk falling to 13. If hes there Pacers gotta trade up.

• Like 2