LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

throw it away and take the FG...OMG

Need to run the ball more. They have not stopped Gore very well.

We really don't even need a lot of TDs so far. Just burn up clock since so far Brock is a lunatic.

How do they not even look at it? The ball spun around in his arm after it hit the ground.,

I think they did.  All turnovers are reviewed.  They probably just couldn't find anything conclusive

The call on the field was int wasn't a good enough angle to overturn, although it did move when it hit the ground.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I think they did.  All turnovers are reviewed.  They probably just couldn't find anything conclusive

Yep. The ball can move as long as he maintains clear control of the ball. It didn't dislodge or he never lost control of it. Bad bad throw good pick.

Just now, billgorton said:

Listened to Bengals radio today.  They went on and on about how when the Pats get a chance to put a team away, they almost always do.  I know it was 1 bad pass but the timing kills.  Need to come out firing in the 3rd and put them out of their misery

So true, I think this Texans crowd are almost completely turned on their team's offense.

1 minute ago, billgorton said:

Listened to Bengals radio today.  They went on and on about how when the Pats get a chance to put a team away, they almost always do.  I know it was 1 bad pass but the timing kills.  Need to come out firing in the 3rd and put them out of their misery

Listened to Chicago radio today..

They went on and on about how they just got beat by the "2 worst teams in football"   (Jax and us)

In about 2 hours..on e of the worst teams in football could be in first place.

2 minutes ago, billgorton said:

I think that's why luck forced it. Trying to deliver a knock out blow

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

on offense?..this year? so far? 

most of the time...yes

Yeah I should've typed this year.

Thought they'd be better since they've got some weapons on the outside.

Brock really is bad.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Is Prescott good? Or has he landed in possibly the best spot ever for a Rookie QB?

I think he's a poor man's Russell Wilson.  With that said, I do think he has talent.  However, put him somewhere without such a great OL and a QB-friendly head coach and you probably aren't talking about him as being a starter when the injured guy returns

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Yeah I should've typed this year.

Thought they'd be better since they've got some weapons on the outside.

Brock really is bad.

I wish Brock had stayed in Denver....but he made his choice,,,

..and it may help the Colts..because they're stuck with him with that contract and the pressure on him will only grow

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I wish Brock had stayed in Denver....but he made his choice,,,

..and it may help the Colts..because they're stuck with him with that contract and the pressure on him will only grow

I hear you.

Watching them tonight it seems we can easily win this division, even if we suck.

This game makes it hard to gauge who's actually doing better.

9 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Listened to Chicago radio today..

They went on and on about how they just got beat by the "2 worst teams in football"   (Jax and us)

In about 2 hours..on e of the worst teams in football could be in first place.

Let's be honest this is the worst division in football but every division gets a team in the playoffs and I don't care as long as we get there.