Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who will be the worst NFL team in 2016?

CR91

7 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Browns no doubt. 49ers will probably be right there too. But I'd love to see Kap rise from the dead and play like he did in his first couple years again this year. I miss those 49ers - Seahawks bloodbath games. Now its a one sided beat down.

I hate kap with a passion lol!

56 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Some analyst on NFL.com made the point that they look like they've already given up on the season and are in rebuilding mode. Certainly seems that way with the Bradford trade.

I can understand trading Bradford, but I don't see the point in making Carson Wentz the starter immediately. Especially since he has been injured most of the preseason. Now I just have to spend the rest of the week figuring out if the Browns at +4 1/2 this week is a gift or a trap....

Everyone always picks the Browns lol. I am just wondering if that city has some championship feel good vibes floating around that might get a few extra wins for the Browns. You now the Lebron factor and the Cavs and I think they did well all year in baseball too.

49ers are one most might pick too and I almost thought of this one as well. Tough division and it's very possible with the Kaep "controversy" that has been created that they are distracted this year. And the team as a whole has gone down the toilet in general.

Rams might suck too but being back in L.A. it's tough for me to pick them since there might be some home fan excitement there that lifts them to a few extra wins.

I often try to look at intangibles lol.

1 hour ago, BPindy said:

Who's going to win the NFC South then? NO has NO defense, Falcons are meh and Tampa is too inexperienced. Panthers not winning the division would be a huge upset

it wont be an upset. The Saints do have a defense now. It wont be top 5 but it will be top 16/somewhere decent and helpful to a forever productive offense.

Panthers suck every other year as well. They were 7-8-1 two years ago. 

Its pretty consistent that SB losing teams drop off.

Last year was just magical for Cam and Carolina. This year the Unicorns jumped into someone elses yard

:clover:

17 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

Browns no doubt. 49ers will probably be right there too. But I'd love to see Kap rise from the dead and play like he did in his first couple years again this year. I miss those 49ers - Seahawks bloodbath games. Now its a one sided beat down.

Both of these teams seem to have dysfunctional football cultures due to their coaches, front office and owner.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:24 AM, CR91 said:

I have it between the bears lions and 49ers.

Bears really dont have any weapons for cutler outside of jeffery who I think is still hurt, langford has upside, but not enough to carry the team, and white has not impressed at all this preseason. Not to mention their defense is nothing to write home about especially with mcphee out for the first six games

lions lost arguably their best player in the franchise's history(calm down barry fans. I said arguably) and they didnt do enough to recover from that loss. abduallh was nothing special last year and imo stafford and the offense will struggle. 

49ers imo have been an absolute mess since they made that stupid decision to let harbough go and the team has not even come close to the dominates they had during his tenure. They have no QB, lackluster wrs, a very poors man frank gore in carlos hyde, and an underwhelming defense not to mention they play in the best division in football

Funny....two out of three won last week.....and we lost to one of them! I'm not going to overreact or anything but its way to early to say who the worst team will be. To much can happen with injuries etc to say....Cleveland it looks is in full rebuild mode by not getting a qb and selling off all their former top draft picks and FA signings. I believe they will have two top 5 picks when it is all said and done. Not only that but they likely have 3 early second rd picks too....full rebuild mode obviously.

Rams will likely make a late season push and upset like Seattle or something to save Fishers job and go like 6-10. Chicago has a good chance to be down there at the bottom and Philly is rebuilding to....but Cleveland it is for me for sure.

On September 5, 2016 at 9:24 AM, CR91 said:

I have it between the bears lions and 49ers.

Bears really dont have any weapons for cutler outside of jeffery who I think is still hurt, langford has upside, but not enough to carry the team, and white has not impressed at all this preseason. Not to mention their defense is nothing to write home about especially with mcphee out for the first six games

lions lost arguably their best player in the franchise's history(calm down barry fans. I said arguably) and they didnt do enough to recover from that loss. abduallh was nothing special last year and imo stafford and the offense will struggle. 

49ers imo have been an absolute mess since they made that stupid decision to let harbough go and the team has not even come close to the dominates they had during his tenure. They have no QB, lackluster wrs, a very poors man frank gore in carlos hyde, and an underwhelming defense not to mention they play in the best division in football

Wow,  you took 3 guesses and missed the most obvious.     Cleveland.

And one of your three guesses,  Detroit,  finished the 2nd half last year with a 6-2 record.

Why you had them on your list is a complete mystery......

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Wow,  you took 3 guesses and missed the most obvious.     Cleveland.

And one of your three guesses,  Detroit,  finished the 2nd half last year with a 6-2 record.

Why you had them on your list is a complete mystery......

Well as bad as the browns are, they never seem to be the worst team.

I'll still stick with the 49ers. Don't let Monday fool you. Blaine Gabbert is awful. They wont win more than 3 games IMO. Rams will beat them when they play in LA as well. Lions are capable of going 8-8 because of their QB so they wont even be close to being the worst team. Bears will finish last in that Division. Browns are pretty bad too, they may only win 2 or 3 games?

lol @ all of the people picking the 49ers.  Their schedule is brutal, so 6 wins would be a success, but you all underrate Chip so badly.  

The Browns are obviously the worst team.  It's not even close.  They lost every decent player they had this offseason except for Joe Thomas.  

An unusual widespread scope of picks...I say the Rams easily. This forum will relish in that and rip Keenum to pieces in their whole systematic worship but it's Jeff Fisher tbh.

The 49ers will stink but they play the Rams twice, plus I could see them winning 2 or 3 more games against teams who slept on the Fun n Gun.

Did somebody say RGIII was hurt? I had him having a few similar games against teams he could outrun.