Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just A Helpful Reminder For Everyone...

TubaGuy

It seems like every year, with an influx of new members...and also the current members...people start getting "touchy" and forget about the rules they agreed to in order to become part of the forum. So, without any further ado, I thought I'd do my community service and provide the link to the rules. It never hurts for every member, new or old, to refresh their memory of the actual rules.

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-8-site-rules-cliffs-notes-for-when-you-need-to-know-how-to-post-fast/

one of my favorite memories is having first joined the old colts forum and realizing that the 'charge' i heard on the tv during the colts game was tuba guy giving it his all.

for some reason typing to a regular guy that was 'famous' (meaning anyone listening to the game heard the tuba) was just so cool!

one of my favorite memories is having first joined the old colts forum and realizing that the 'charge' i heard on the tv during the colts game was tuba guy giving it his all.

for some reason typing to a regular guy that was 'famous' (meaning anyone listening to the game heard the tuba) was just so cool!

I don't know how far back your refering when you say old colts forum but it reminded me about 10 years ago or so about a member named Dave(miami) He was pretty knowledgeable and was a popular member back then,along with many others. Does anybody recall him/them and know if they still post(maybe different names).

Phil and JJ...a match made in heaven!! Or...somewhere... LOL!

Probably in the heaven's debate arena:)

hehe..yep..we went so toe to toe I'm not sure who crossed the line on a few occasions.

The big one was our argument on what Manning's salary was vs Brady (and I turned out to be right) but it got to our typical heated zinging intellectual debate and he accused me of insulting a mod, which I didn't, but did indirectly between the lines and I did feel bad about that and apologized.

While we mostly debated in a friendly respectful manner while yet zinging each other pretty sharply, we did make each other quite mad more than people thought. We had to PM each other often to get back our friendship which was pretty strong.

Alas..I miss him. :(

if anyone has his email please pm me.

What we need is more members that defend the honor of China in every thread.

Seriously though, great job this season with all the crazies and infighting. I think Susie Q needs to be a full mod though.....she's so nice!

Awe Ruksak you make me blush. :luv:

Probably in the heaven's debate arena:)

hehe..yep..we went so toe to toe I'm not sure who crossed the line on a few occasions.

The big one was our argument on what Manning's salary was vs Brady (and I turned out to be right) but it got to our typical heated zinging intellectual debate and he accused me of insulting a mod, which I didn't, but did indirectly between the lines and I did feel bad about that and apologized.

While we mostly debated in a friendly respectful manner while yet zinging each other pretty sharply, we did make each other quite mad more than people thought. We had to PM each other often to get back our friendship which was pretty strong.

Alas..I miss him. :(

if anyone has his email please pm me.

Boy, I remember those posts. I looked so forward to reading them everyday. I have come and gone from the forum numerous times through the years but I always enjoy it. Tuba, JJ, Phil, and there was one more Patriot fan good lord what was his screen name? I cannot remember now, help JJ :) Now those were conversations.

Just an old time poster from Virginia.

i remember when this was nothing but cornfields as far as the eye could see [/grandpa simpson]

We used to have to walk 5 miles in the snow, just to turn on our computers. Ahh, those were the days.

(What ever happened to OmahaColt? I enjoyed how he fired everyone up)

We need moderators that will rule this forum with an iron fist like Joseph Stalin did for mother Russia!!!!

Hah, I kid, I kid. Great work to all the mods here for keeping this forum in check. I cheers to you ALL.

In Soviet Russia, forum moderates YOU!

Nope this forum has not gone down hill, some inciting posters who cannot agree to disagree and move on may choose to think so but personally, this forum is just fine for the most part.

Yes, there are bad apples everywhere but not nearly enough to paint a broad brush on the whole forum. So, if we can all maintain some perspective and not get hung up on the bad apples, we can all make this forum work.

This is not the first time someone gets hung up on the bad apples, won't be the last either.

Nope this forum has not gone down hill, some inciting posters who cannot agree to disagree and move on may choose to think so but personally, this forum is just fine for the most part.

Yes, there are bad apples everywhere but not nearly enough to paint a broad brush on the whole forum. So, if we can all maintain some perspective and not get hung up on the bad apples, we can all make this forum work.

This is not the first time someone gets hung up on the bad apples, won't be the last either.

I'm not hung up on the mods. :) I love them <3

The forum is based on one simple premise. Please be respectful of others and their opinions and keep it family - friendly.

I don't see why that should be a problem.

There are plenty of forums out there where you can post anything you want, but if you want to post here please abide by the rules you agreed to when becoming a member.

Can't really deny the forum has gone down hill, can you?

I think this forum is awesome. The mods are fair and the rules are not hard at all to follow. If you could explain what you mean by "down hill", I'd like to know what you're referencing?

I think this forum is awesome. The mods are fair and the rules are not hard at all to follow. If you could explain what you mean by "down hill", I'd like to know what you're referencing?

the forum is what the users make of it. since all the regulars here are such humorless, unintelligent jerks, this place is very very unpleasant! rotflmao

Boy, I remember those posts. I looked so forward to reading them everyday. I have come and gone from the forum numerous times through the years but I always enjoy it. Tuba, JJ, Phil, and there was one more Patriot fan good lord what was his screen name? I cannot remember now, help JJ :) Now those were conversations.

Just an old time poster from Virginia.

heeh thanks.

are you thinking of Krafty aka SOKB aka Son of Krafty Bob

Or Wenchy. Sharpest female pats fan on the internet hands down. You did not tangle with her;-)

heeh thanks.

are you thinking of Krafty aka SOKB aka Son of Krafty Bob

Or Wenchy. Sharpest female pats fan on the internet hands down. You did not tangle with her;-)

Krafty was who I was thinking of JJ. He was a great guy once you got to know him, but OH BOY! are you ever right about Wenchy :) I tried tangling one time with her, and after licking my wounds and limping home I had new found respect for her...lol

...and of course...who could forget...GHOST!!!

Ghost was probably a good mod but he lacked the PR and his one strike you're out was a bit over the top but he did defend everyone (opponents alike) equally. And many one strikes was the right thing to do.