Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just A Helpful Reminder For Everyone...

TubaGuy

Krafty was who I was thinking of JJ. He was a great guy once you got to know him, but OH BOY! are you ever right about Wenchy :) I tried tangling one time with her, and after licking my wounds and limping home I had new found respect for her...lol

the interesting thing about Wenchy was while she was intellgent,command of the english language thus could have a sharp tounge IF one crossed wires with here, in real life worked as a hospice nurse. Ya never know:)

krafty was great but you HAD to get to know him and his tyranical humor. But he sure could bash the colts;-) lol I was a bit more subtle until Phil would pm me and tell me don't go too far lol.

great times!!

the interesting thing about Wenchy was while she was intellgent,command of the english language thus could have a sharp tounge IF one crossed wires with here, in real life worked as a hospice nurse. Ya never know:)

krafty was great but you HAD to get to know him and his tyranical humor. But he sure could bash the colts;-) lol I was a bit more subtle until Phil would pm me and tell me don't go too far lol.

great times!!

Absolutely wonderful times. I have gotten to travel down memory lane today guys, thank you for that. I will now sit back and watch Mr. Brady take care of Batlimore.

It has been a pleasure.

The forum is based on one simple premise. Please be respectful of others and their opinions and keep it family - friendly.

I don't see why that should be a problem.

There are plenty of forums out there where you can post anything you want, but if you want to post here please abide by the rules you agreed to when becoming a member.

...and it's specifically for this reason that the forum can only be better than the past. I was on the old forum very briefly and left because of the senseless arguing and fighting.

I come to a forum for up to date information, explanations, insight, and discussions among like minded persons. I have found this forum in a short few weeks to meet those objectives. The bonus has been witty, jovial, and salient perspectives by experienced thoughtful participants. At least 90% of them anyway. A high batting average as far as forums especially sports forums go.

This I credit to attentive, diligent, dedicated and wise moderators.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is true. But even once AR started throwing downfield more (comeback against LAR and TEN game), AP still only had one downfield target. With AD here and Downs coming into year 2, I just don't see a huge bump for AP coming. 
    • I think AD can win on the nine routes well enough to be that deep threat (he's got the long speed), but more importantly, he also can win on all the routes where AP really hasn't (AD really shined in the RZ too at Texas).   I think he will be a RZ threat right away and can be a really solid WR2 (assuming he becomes a willing blocker and the effort stuff is behind him). Don't know if he will ever a YAC machine though.   Does Harmon mean that his evaluation of AP coming out of college was similar to the "DK can only run nine routes and can't move laterally" evaluation? I don't entirely remember DK's evaluation, but I recall it sounding something like that.
    • Lawrence Owen recently said that Brandon Aiyuk is a "system WR who wouldn't put up 700 yards on 90% of NFL teams." He's about as untrusty of a narrator as you can possibly get. And like us watching at home, he is not privy to the route calls, the playcalls, the reads, etc.    But I watched the video. AP had a great game. However, Lawrence is driving this narrative with this one game against arguably the worst pass defense in the NFL last year. Fulton (#26), who was on AP much of this game, was especially bad last year, registering a 46 PFF grade.     They had mismatches all over coming into the game and they exploited it from the beginning, hence AP's involvement. It's really not any deeper than that. This game was a complete outlier from any other game too, as far as production.       So Minshew held back the whole team, but benefited MPJ and Downs?    If AP was getting open all the time and it was "like this every game", he wouldn't have ended up #124 in win route rate or #110 in avg. separation (min. 45 tgts). The people who watch every game and the tools that track these stats don't support this idea.   As someone said earlier, targets are earned. Minshew is executing the offense, but Steichen is the calling the plays and assigning reads in the RPO. So why wasn't Steichen dialing up more plays after this TEN game? Minshew made the throws in this game, so clearly he can make the throws.   And even with AR, who we know can make all the throws, they were hardly dialing up plays for AP either.   With the drafting of AD, it speaks volumes about who is holding back AP.
    • It’s gotta be one of those two or Laiatu.  I guess I’d say Odunze, since TE didn’t end up being a position we hit at all, so there’s no proof CB considered it a need.  However, that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t trade up for a unique talent (Bowers) for whom we have a “plan”…
    • Does it mean anything to you that Kwity had 2 less sacks than $170M Joey Bosey? Bosa played 180 more snaps. Kwity did a great job playing his edge, the run, and covering his flat. He also got his breather on a lot of 3rd downs because... we were developing Dayo and had Lewis who was very effective in rotation on limited snaps.     
  • Members

• SC-Coltsfan

SC-Coltsfan 109

• C0LT5

C0LT5 87

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,250

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 25

• ColtMan

ColtMan 8

• Blueblood23