Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CB Patrick Robinson visiting Colts tomorrow (Merge)

gnet550

3 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Its obviously made up man. There's nothing on the internet that says its done. I think they were either joking, or referring to the fact that usually when a player comes in to visit, Grigs ends up getting a deal done.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

They are making it up.  They can't give a link.  All they have is Trump's famous line "Believe Me"

I may be wrong, but I tend to believe jskinnz on this one.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, buccolts said:

You can't do that.

Making it up isn't based on fact.

Same as opinions, and plain ol' stupidity.

We'd all be gone.

It is a joke...figured since they were talking nonsense, I may as well do so too... haha

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

well lets see, for 4+ hours you had zero proof, so at that time, yes, richard be correct.

You certainly seem like you would be a riot to be around...

I provided no proof but I had 0 doubt.  You should be banned for not trusting another forum member.  Shame on you.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You certainly seem like you would be a riot to be around...

I provided no proof but I had 0 doubt.  You should be banned for not trusting another forum member.  Shame on you.

you know how many far fetched rumors have been posted on this forum?

7 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

I am glad they were able to sign him and for what appears to be a decent salary, haven't seen contract breakdowns yet? He reportedly signed with Indy for less than the Cowboys offered?:

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/333491/colts-upgrade-cb-by-signing-patrick-robinson?ls=roto:NFL:topheadlines

they were reporting 14 million, 3 years, 6 million guaranteed

17 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I don't know much about him... why is SD ready to cut ties with him after just one year?  He played out his rookie contract and NO then one year at SD... apparently they are seeing something they don't like.

I don't think what you have has to be the case. He played slot for SD on a 1 year contract and maybe they just didn't get along that well ?  Could be lots of things other than poor play. He ,like our guy Freeman ,could have over valued his worth. ? SD could have been reluctant to pay him more and move him outside ? They did sign Hayward for not that much more money for what ever that is worth.

I think he's a nice sign that at the very least will be a very good upgrade over Butler in the event he can't get the job done at CB2. All reports have him having a nice year at SD. Not a spectacular CB but I think works for us,

On 3/22/2016 at 2:46 PM, Jason_S said:

Well, actually resigning your own FAs does affect the outcome of comp picks.  Comp picks are determined by the UFAs that the team loses vs. UFAs that the team signs.  So by not re-signing Freeman, he now counts as an UFA that the team lost, along with Fleener and Lowery.  There were others as well but not likely anyone else that would affect the comp picks.  

I didn't think of it that way. I was thinking in the way that he won't 'charge' us any of our already earned comp. picks, although as you nicely put, he won't 'contribute' towards them either. Regardless, nicely explained!