Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Updates @ Pittsburgh Steelers

TKnight24

I think Walden and Adams both give it a go. Two vets they know the importance of the game. 

The O Line hasn't looked like what we had in Anderson in weeks. 

Pitt is tied for 7th in the league with 30 sacks. It's everyone too not just one guy. That right side looks troublesome.

Lance gives a good performance a couple of times a year. For Matt I'm hoping this is one of them. 

I hope we can make it thru this one without anymore injuries. 

51 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

You know its kinda amazing that we're currently 6-5 and tied with the division lead despite our franchise QB being injured, our LT being injured, our first round pick being injured, two more starters out and one of our stronger defensive players (Adams) injured

I agree, but we will be exposed this week unless that patchwork O-line plays out of their minds.

I think the defense will require a few turnovers if we're going to have a chance in this one.

4 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

You know its kinda amazing that we're currently 6-5 and tied with the division lead despite our franchise QB being injured, our LT being injured, our first round pick being injured, two more starters out and one of our stronger defensive players (Adams) injured

Yes a real Shocker 6-5 leads the AFC South! lmao
This will be a tough one to win.

16 hours ago, akcolt said:

I think Walden and Adams both give it a go. Two vets they know the importance of the game. 

The O Line hasn't looked like what we had in Anderson in weeks. 

Pitt is tied for 7th in the league with 30 sacks. It's everyone too not just one guy. That right side looks troublesome.

Lance gives a good performance a couple of times a year. For Matt I'm hoping this is one of them. 

I hope we can make it thru this one without anymore injuries. 

They are about like we were last year.  They blitz a whole lot,  I'm not sure how good their 4 man rush is.  I wouldn't be surprised if their 4 man rush is kind of bad. I'm sure Chud has designed some nice counter punches.

4 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I agree, but we will be exposed this week unless that patchwork O-line plays out of their minds.

I think the defense will require a few turnovers if we're going to have a chance in this one.

Exposed by who lol? Steelers don't have a pass rush.

1 hour ago, akcolt said:

They are 7th in the league with 30 sacks. They are getting to the QB some how 

Amen.  We also have an O-line that has tet to play together.   Mistakes in assignments are bound to happen.  That could cost us big time.  Hopefully it won't,  but I give their D a higher ranking than our O-line going into this game.

6 hours ago, akcolt said:

They are 7th in the league with 30 sacks. They are getting to the QB some how 

They may be 7th in the league in sacks, but I have yet to see them get any type of consistent pressure on quarterbacks. That San Francisco game probably boosted their sack stats. I watch these guys every week so I can talk smack to my mother when I speak to her lol.