Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina (+1) @ Dallas (11-26-15)

oldunclemark

4:30 p.m. EST....Jim Nantz and Phil Simms on CBS

Mid-60s but it will rain much of the game..it could be ugly.....over-under 46

Carolina QB Cam Newton (174 of 306, 2,283 yards) is only a 56% passer but he has 20 Tds and 9 INTs

TE Greg Olsen has 48 catches for 718 yards

RB James Stewart has 764 yards on 190 carries...

Carolina averages almost 33 minutes time of possessions and allows just 5 yard per play.

East Chicago's Kawaan Short has six of the Panthers' 31 QB sacks.

Carolina has allowed only 46 rushing first downs in 10 games

Dallas QB Tony Romo has won all three games he's played in this year.

and TE Jason Witten has 51 catches for 472 yards..

..and RBN Darren McFadden has 623 yards in 159 carries...

Dallas is 3-7 even thought they average 34 minutes (of 60) time of possession.

Dallas (3-7) has to win every game the rest of the season to finish above .500

Bad weather for this one vbut Carolina played their best offensive game of the year last week.

Tony Romo didn't look 100% to me last week.

Stay away from this one. Too close to call and the weather skews the points.

From a betting standpoint, its a real turkey

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with the Cowboys in the upset. 24-20. Panthers are due for a loss and it's a must win for the Cowboys. Romo and Dez are back. I smell an upset. I had an awesome week last week with my picks as I only missed on 2 games out of all the games played. Oddly enough 1 of my losses was the Philly/Bucs game and that is who we play coming up = Bucs, week before I was lousy though haha. I sense that the Cowboys will take this one however.

Twice in his career, Romo has led the Cowboys to wins over teams that had at least 9-0 records at the time (against Indianapolis in 2006 and New Orleans in 2009). I think he can do it again today. Dallas is tough on T-giving to play and Romo should have knocked off the rust last week. This is the game of the week IMO.

Maybe Las Vegas paid the referees today in favor of the Cowboys. There no way a 3-7 team would ever be favored over a 10-0 team. A team using everything it has to stay alive for the playoffs vs a team trying to stay undefeated....it will be a good game. Just watch I'm calling it. The Panthers will have more penalties than the Cowboys but win in the end.  

Maybe Las Vegas paid the referees today in favor of the Cowboys. There no way a 3-7 team would ever be favored over a 10-0 team. A team using everything it has to stay alive for the playoffs vs a team trying to stay undefeated....it will be a good game. Just watch I'm calling it. The Panthers will have more penalties than the Cowboys but win in the end.

Its not a 3-7 team in the minds of some..its a 3-0 team with Tony Romo/ they may be looking at it that way