Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chudzinski will call plays from Booth

TKnight24

I honestly can't believe how much different this team looks right now. They are playing in control and with confidence. Clean routes and good hands. Luck looks like he sees the field much better and all of a sudden his accuracy issues are seemingly gone. This OL is taking it to one of the best DL in the league.

If all of this difference is attributable to the change in playcalling, Pep might be THE worst OC in NFL history.

I honestly can't believe how much different this team looks right now. They are playing in control and with confidence. Clean routes and good hands. Luck looks like he sees the field much better and all of a sudden his accuracy issues are seemingly gone. This OL is taking it to one of the best DL in the league.

If all of this difference is attributable to the change in playcalling, Pep might be THE worst OC in NFL history.

And just think, we win here we go into a bye week with even more time to build this chemistry

This is just an amazing turnaround. Amazing.

No holding penalties. A good mix of run and pass. Consistent and on top throughout the game. Denver almost reached Andrew for multiple sacks. The keyword is almost. That goes back to the play calling with timing and quick throws.

Great job Chud.

it's night and day.  I'm not sure Pep will even get a job back in college.  At least not a top D1 again.

Now with a week off, I am very interested to see what we can come up with for the Falcons. They seem to be fading in a hurry.

Yeah they will be pretty tough at home, but they aren't looking as near as good as they were. It's going to still be a big challenge for the D. I'm assuming Toler will give up many big plays.