Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cjmcgirt23's Gm Update

CjMcGirt23

If we got someone that looked this good I would probably work extra hours at training camp next year. :lol:

If you remove the police uniform, the motorcycle, and the smile, my handsomeness on the handsome scale would overpower him, easy.

If we got someone that looked this good I would probably work extra hours at training camp next year. :lol:

I know he was a total heart throb back in the day but.....I always thought he was kinda gross lookin for a dude. I mean, I'm a dude and I'm not into dudes like that....but if I was into dudes I totally wouldn't kiss the guy or nothing. Not that I think about kissin guys, cuz I don't, because I like the ladies. But if I did like dudes I would go for Tom Brady. Not that I've ever thought about Tom Brady in that context. Just sayin....if I liked dudes I would kiss Tom Brady. Oh.....and Justin Bieber. I would kiss Justin Bieber if I wasn't a dude that doesn't like kissin dudes because I like ladies.

I know he was a total heart throb back in the day but.....I always thought he was kinda gross lookin for a dude. I mean, I'm a dude and I'm not into dudes like that....but if I was into dudes I totally wouldn't kiss the guy or nothing. Not that I think about kissin guys, cuz I don't, because I like the ladies. But if I did like dudes I would go for Tom Brady. Not that I've ever thought about Tom Brady in that context. Just sayin....if I liked dudes I would kiss Tom Brady. Oh.....and Justin Bieber. I would kiss Justin Bieber if I wasn't a dude that doesn't like kissin dudes because I like ladies.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;o)

Me thinketh thou doth protesteth too much. :)

And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick on Bieber.

Isn't the Combine only 6 weeks or so away? I don't believe in searching around like a chicken with it's head chopped off but there's a lot to be done before then.

I am sure someone will be in place before the Combine. With that said someone might not be in place till after the Super Bowl. I think the Colts are going to have a plan they just might have to wait till the playoffs are over to hire their guy.

Getting Decosta will probably be the hardest out of the three in my opinion. From what I've read, it seems like he's pretty much a lock to stay in Baltimore since they've said he's guaranteed to succeed Newsome and that his family has been raised in the Baltimore area for a long time now. The owner also has made it pretty hard from a contract standpoint to pry him away from the Ravens. Would be an amazing feat if Irsay pulled it off though. He does it and he'll be getting a large amount and well deserved credit.

Sounds like something kordell stewart would say.

haha I think that your current signature pretty much sums it up.

Oh, but I wouldn't worry about Justin Beiber. I'm not entirely sure that he IS a dude.

Hahahaha are you sure?

Getting Decosta will probably be the hardest out of the three in my opinion. From what I've read, it seems like he's pretty much a lock to stay in Baltimore since they've said he's guaranteed to succeed Newsome and that his family has been raised in the Baltimore area for a long time now. The owner also has made it pretty hard from a contract standpoint to pry him away from the Ravens. Would be an amazing feat if Irsay pulled it off though. He does it and he'll be getting a large amount and well deserved credit.

What if they offered him free Mayflower moving expenses.