Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buy or Sell

CR91

Sell. I honestly think the Colts will have to reach the SB before he wins MVP

The Colts will have there 1st 1000 yard rusher since Joseph Addai did it in 2007?

Buy. I Say Frank runs for 1,200 yds & 10 TDs

Colts get the #1 seed?

Colts get the #1 seed?

Cubs might earn a bye but I don't think Gore gets 1000 let alone 1200. I don't see Herremans making aTHAT BIG of a difference, We need the rest of the O Line to step up big

Colts get the #1 seed?

Sell, I say #2. I don't believe in that week off stuff anyway! Throws the team off a bit! If you wanna be champs you gotta beat the teams to get there!

Buy or sell: The Colts defense will be top 5 all season/postseason in total yards (not) allowed.

Sell, I say #2. I don't believe in that week off stuff anyway! Throws the team off a bit! If you wanna be champs you gotta beat the teams to get there!

Buy or sell: The Colts defense will be top 5 all season/postseason in total yards (not) allowed.

I can buy that. We ranked 11th last year......Though yards a game is a much better measurement of defensive improvement not total yards given up

Sell. I think in order to do that the defense will have to solidify themselves as an elite unit, and I'm not sure they're there yet. Plus, the possibility of injuries.

Buy or Sell: By the end of the season, SOMEONE on the roster will have proved themselves worthy of being the long-term starter at Center.

The #2 seed gets a week off as well.

Cubs might earn a bye but I don't think Gore gets 1000 let alone 1200. I don't see Herremans making aTHAT BIG of a difference, We need the rest of the O Line to step up big

Ok 1,200 may be a pipedream, but I believe he'll still rush for 1,000+.

Ok 1,200 may be a pipedream, but I believe he'll still rush for 1,000+.

Could happen but we would have to stick to the run longer then we usually did last year and then from Center on over to Left Tackle would have to greatly improve upon there run blocking from last year.....Neither of which Im holding my breath on to happen...At this point Im done hoping, Its time for results

Sell. I honestly think the Colts will have to reach the SB before he wins MVP

The Colts will have there 1st 1000 yard rusher since Joseph Addai did it in 2007?

Buy  not only adding Herrimanns but also Mewhort to RT and a slodified center position makes the difference.

in fact

Buy or Sell

Frank Gore puts up over 1500 in total offense

Sell. I think Rodgers wins it again.

Tom Brady is winning his 5th Super Bowl ring this upcoming season.

agreed and please god no. I can't imagine that secondary is super bowl worthy though. I'd guess GB or Seattle.

Buy.  Hilton is almost a lock and I think we will get/force-feed Andre the ball enough to just make it to 1000.

Matt Hasselbeck throws 3 or more TDs during the entire season (he had 2 last year)

Buy.  This one is all about playing time and our offense being even more improved will be creaming lesser opponents quickly.  Hasselbeck gets sent in early and with the depth we have at receiver and TE he gets to 3 TD's.  Coaching staff will be quicker to turn to him when they are up big because they are thinking playoffs and will want to protect Andrew from injury.

JJ Watt breaks the sack record this year.

Buy. This one is all about playing time and our offense being even more improved will be creaming lesser opponents quickly. Hasselbeck gets sent in early and with the depth we have at receiver and TE he gets to 3 TD's. Coaching staff will be quicker to turn to him when they are up big because they are thinking playoffs and will want to protect Andrew from injury.

JJ Watt breaks the sack record this year.

Buy, he's going too face far fewer double teams thanks too FA pick ups.

Buy/sell if Vick Ballard doesn't get cut in training camp he takes the #2 spot at RB and pushes gore for carries

Buy or sell: T.Y. re-signs in Indy before he officially becomes a FA.

Sell: TY is going to be wearing a different uniform after this season. He's not taking a blue horseshoe discount. Sorry, it is what it is. 

Our offensive line will actually allow Gore to reach the 2nd level on the ground before he makes contact with a defender this year by week 4 of the regular season...

Sell: TY is going to be wearing a different uniform after this season. He's not taking a blue horseshoe discount. Sorry, it is what it is. 

Our offensive line will actually allow Gore to reach the 2nd level on the ground before he makes contact with a defender this year by week 4 of the regular season...

Buy . . . People on here under rate our O-line partially due to Trent's lack of vision.  Boom Herron who's on nobody's list of top RB's by any stretch had a solid 4.5 YPC behind our line.  Gore's not likely to break too many really long ones, but he'll get to the 2nd level often.  Especially if Luck does a solid amount of mixing in the PA passes. . . sort of pass to set up the run.

The duo of Fleener and Allen stays with the Horseshoe after this season.

Buy . . . People on here under rate our O-line partially due to Trent's lack of vision. Boom Herron who's on nobody's list of top RB's by any stretch had a solid 4.5 YPC behind our line. Gore's not likely to break too many really long ones, but he'll get to the 2nd level often. Especially if Luck does a solid amount of mixing in the PA passes. . . sort of pass to set up the run.

The duo of Fleener and Allen stays with the Horseshoe after this season.

Sell, seems like Allen is already preparing himself to go.

Buy/Sell Geathers takes over for lowery before week 6

Buy because I want to see what Geathers can do sooner rather than later

Buy or Sell Robert Mathis plays all 16 games this year

Sell, I think I misses 1 or 2 games beginning of the year possibly more.

Buy/sell Andre starts every game