Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deflategate merge -- pending appeal results

Bad Morty

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please. This is as much about the league as the Pats. Never in its history has the league ever cared about ball deflation and then they launch a shotty 100 day investigation with silly/freshman level science to try to back it up and never refute Mort's false report that set this thing ablaze. If you want to be blind to all of that and go with the narrative that this is solely about the Pats and their cheating ways have at it but there is much here to make any sensible person question why this supposed unproven violation has blown up the way it has. If you choose to ignore all of that then that is on you. You can believe whatever you want but calling me delusional on this aspect is laughable.

The NFL didn't know they needed to care about football inflation. Thanks to Brady it is now an issue. There would be no blow up had Brady cooperated. Why do you keep overlooking the real issues?

The NFL didn't know they needed to care about football inflation. Thanks to Brady it is now an issue. There would be no blow up had Brady cooperated. Why do you keep overlooking the real issues?

Sure in 95 years with countless teams ball tampering including this very season with the Vikings and Panthers, it only became an issue for the NFL when the greatest QB of his generation did not hand over info on his private phone related to footballs that were not even proven to be tampered with ... gimmee a break.

Sure in 95 years with countless teams ball tampering including this very season with the Vikings and Panthers, it only became an issue for the NFL when the greatest QB of his generation did not hand over info on his private phone related to footballs that were not even proven to be tampered with ... gimmee a break.

Teams have only been able to manipulate balls at all for the last 12 years or so. So stop with "the history of the league " nonsense A violation occurred, deal with it and move on. Robert Kraft has

Teams have only been able to manipulate balls at all for the last 12 years or so. So stop with "the history of the league " nonsense A violation occurred, deal with it and move on. Robert Kraft has

Ok 12 years and not a peep until Brady does not hand over info. from his private phone. A complete farce. A violation did not occur just speculation based at this point on text messages. Total baloney.

Ok 12 years and not a peep until Brady does not hand over info. from his private phone. A complete farce. A violation did not occur just speculation based at this point on text messages. Total baloney.

is that why Kraft didn't go to federal court?

I know ~ that you know~ this is not just speculation.

Uhhhh .. cause Kraft felt bad about "DEMANDING A APOLOGY" and thought ... awww heck , I don't want to cause trouble. Even though we are innocent , it's only a 1st rounder and a 7 figure fine.

I'm thinking it was more along the lines of........."Do you really want to know what is found if Brady's phone records are subpoena'd?"

Like I said. The NFL didn't think there would be those why would cheat with the pressure of the footballs. The balls were measured and then given to the team. The Patriot equipment man took possession of the balls(against the rules) and disappeared with them into a rest room with no john. That itself is an infraction. You are correct. Brady did not hand over his phone and take the chance to clear this up. You can talk till you run out of breath and there is still no credible explanation for the known facts of this case. All this could have been, it might have or I don't believe it means zero.

I think we will find out eventually exactly what happened between Goodell and Kraft and the hug it out affair. But Kraft is not a guy to sue the league and he has Brady to fight this anyways ...

how does that get the draft picks back?

24354811.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 26, 2015 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, June 26, 2015 - inappropriate

....but he accepted the penalty and isn't going to federal court.

You should know by now, that certain people have diarhea of the mouth and fling so much crap around, just hoping that some of it will eventually stick somewhere.

Right. So the narrative goes and Mort's bogus report and the trick plays vs the Ravens ... those big bad cheating Pats haven't done anything in 8 years but ... I am sure Bill paid off Carroll too to make that horrendous play call ..

Carroll didn't make the play call

The Vikings and Panthers owned up to what they did. Brady himself chose to not cooperate. What is it that you cant or refuse understand? Is it really that hard?  Gimmie a break with the facts you will not accept and or listen to reason.

I'm guessing u havent read the texts. It's pretty clear to the rest of the world what was going on. It's not even debatable

The Vikings and Panthers owned up to what they did. Brady himself chose to not cooperate. What is it that you cant or refuse understand? Is it really that hard?  Gimmie a break with the facts you will not accept and or listen to reason.

You keep saying this as if the Patriots actually did something that was proven. They have refuted any tampering from day one and the league failed to prove tampering just texts that can have different inferences and a bathroom break. Brady handing over info from his private phone is irrelevant if there was no tampering.

You keep saying this as if the Patriots actually did something that was proven. They have refuted any tampering from day one and the league failed to prove tampering just texts that can have different inferences and a bathroom break. Brady handing over info from his private phone is irrelevant if there was no tampering.

What other inference can be made from:

"Screw tom in going to make that next ball a balloon"

"He actually mentioned u last night, he said u must be under a lot of stress trying to get them all done"

"I told him it was"

"I checked some of the balls this morning, the refs screwed us, a few of them were almost at 16"

"They didn't recheck them after they put air in them"

Also, can we keep personal insults out of it??

You cannot deny that you too take a lot of subtle personal shots at others. You often question others' intelligence or common sense for having viewpoints different from those of most Pats fans. When you write "anyone with half a brain" or "any sensible person" who does not have issues with the Wells/NFL investigation, you are taking shots at those of us who believe that Brady is guilty and/or who are not buying into this conspiracy theory that the NFL is out to get the Pats.

And again anyone with half a brain understands that this attempt at an "investigation" was a total sham which pretty much goes right in concert with what this commish has done since he took office.

If you want to be blind to all of that and go with the narrative that this is solely about the Pats and their cheating ways have at it but there is much here to make any sensible person question why this supposed unproven violation has blown up the way it has.

You cannot deny that you too take a lot of subtle personal shots at others. You often question others' intelligence or common sense for having viewpoints different from those of most Pats fans. When you write "anyone with half a brain" or "any sensible person" who does not have issues with the Wells/NFL investigation, you are taking shots at those of us who believe that Brady is guilty and/or who are not buying into this conspiracy theory that the NFL is out to get the Pats.

I think anyone with half a brain is wise to amfootball's shtick on here.

Please explain what the different inferences may have realistically been.

The Pats and whining go hand and hand. They get a lot of it from Brady. He whines, cries, and complains like a little spoiled kid after a bad call. But...But...But....No fair. When he's arguing a call it almost sounds like he's 13 and his voice is changing too. I really hope some Pats fan takes the bait here. lmao.

Exactly, he yells and screams at his teamates when things donʻt go smoothly and letʻs 2 ordinary hardworking men take the fall his classless spoiled millionaire *...it says a lot about his character the S.O.B. What kind of Millionaire does that to common folk, you could retire and still be 4x SB champ (more like chump) a G.O.A.T (2 scapegoats) a H.O.F which should mean give Half of Fortune to those 2 deflators you got fired cause they were just doing their jobs. Mahalo nui 

I think we will find out eventually exactly what happened between Goodell and Kraft and the hug it out affair. But Kraft is not a guy to sue the league and he has Brady to fight this anyways ... 

Geez... didn't you say not too long ago that Kraft would ruin Goodall in court ? Something to the effect that he would be out of a job ? What I saw was Kraft hugging him and paying the fine and agreeing to forfeit a 1st and a 4th. Now your saying that Kraft is not the type guy to sue the league. Were you just full of beans or did you suddenly change your viewpoint of Kraft ?

No offense am , but you , Virdulant and Morty have been like 95% dead wrong on absolute everything you have said. I would say 100% as I really can't think of where you 3 haven't been wrong but I'll go with the 95. I'm going on record and saying that Tom Brady , like Kraft , is going to destroy no one in federal court. Is it possible that he gets the suspension overturned in court ? Yeah , I'm thinking not... but it's possible. Will it be a resounding victory with Goodall looking like an * and the NFL returning draft picks to NE ? Mark me down for a big fat LOL on that one.

This falls directly with an earlier comment I made. There are a lot of Patriot fans who pre-determine their comments as to word them to bait and instigate negative replies. Some of them have become very good at walking the thin line from getting warnings and or getting booted for a few. There is no need to name names because they know exactly who I am referring to and sit back and keep thinking of more comments to make to bring pure argumentative discussion into the thread.

I'm thinking it was more along the lines of........."Do you really want to know what is found if Brady's phone records are subpoena'd?"

Thing is when you ask "them" the real tough questions , they go silent , deflect , or just repeat that the "science" proved nothing happened.                        

You know what's funny? It seems like only pats fans are the sensible ones with more than half a brain. Meanwhile the rest of the US is quite skeptical of Tom and the Patriots.

Geez... didn't you say not too long ago that Kraft would ruin Goodall in court ? Something to the effect that he would be out of a job ? What I saw was Kraft hugging him and paying the fine and agreeing to forfeit a 1st and a 4th. Now your saying that Kraft is not the type guy to sue the league. Were you just full of beans or did you suddenly change your viewpoint of Kraft ?

No offense am , but you , Virdulant and Morty have been like 95% dead wrong on absolute everything you have said. I would say 100% as I really can't think of where you 3 haven't been wrong but I'll go with the 95. I'm going on record and saying that Tom Brady , like Kraft , is going to destroy no one in federal court. Is it possible that he gets the suspension overturned in court ? Yeah , I'm thinking not... but it's possible. Will it be a resounding victory with Goodall looking like an * and the NFL returning draft picks to NE ? Mark me down for a big fat LOL on that one.

No doubt. I don't think any of us have been right about much of this since January, including you, with all the twists and turns. I have no idea what will happen only guesses but Kraft's hug it out with Goodell just hours after he told Peter King that he may consider suing or at least not rule anything out raises some red flags. What does that mean ultimately? I don't know but I can see a scenario where the Pats lawyers told Kraft to drop the fight and let Brady go to battle given he is a player and this is ultimately about him anyways. Maybe the league does vacate it or maybe Brady just accepts a reduced suspension BUT if this does go to court and the league does get hammered, I can see where Kraft comes back demanding the team penalties be vacated.

No doubt. I don't think any of us have been right about much of this since January, including you, with all the twists and turns. I have no idea what will happen only guesses but Kraft's hug it out with Goodell just hours after he told Peter King that he may consider suing or at least not rule anything out raises some red flags. What does that mean ultimately? I don't know but I can see a scenario where the Pats lawyers told Kraft to drop the fight and let Brady go to battle given he is a player and this is ultimately about him anyways. Maybe the league does vacate it or maybe Brady just accepts a reduced suspension BUT if this does go to court and the league does get hammered, I can see where Kraft comes back demanding the team penalties be vacated.

With all due respect.....  I've been right about everything.....   haha

Just trying to make light of the situation here.

I was dead wrong until the evidence came out. Not so bad after everything was released. You guys have just ignored the evidence and say they have proved nothing because the evidence is circumstantial. Then make false claims that the science "PROVES" nothing happened. All the time ignoring common sense issues that any normal individual would conclude points to Brady being involved. Not quite the same thing....

What other inference can be made from:

"Screw tom in going to make that next ball a balloon"

"He actually mentioned u last night, he said u must be under a lot of stress trying to get them all done"

"I told him it was"

"I checked some of the balls this morning, the refs screwed us, a few of them were almost at 16"

"They didn't recheck them after they put air in them"

It can ONLY mean that they were deliberately deflating balls to gain an advantage, even though they measured the balls and they weren't deflated!!!

I was dead wrong until the evidence came out. Not so bad after everything was released. You guys have just ignored the evidence and say they have proved nothing because the evidence is circumstantial. Then make false claims that the science "PROVES" nothing happened. All the time ignoring common sense issues that any normal individual would conclude points to Brady being involved. Not quite the same thing....

Even the NFL now concedes that they couldn't prove deflation via the ball measurements