Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deflategate merge -- pending appeal results

Bad Morty

Thank you. Guilty as sin IMO. I don't see the "grey area." 

I have no problem with that, because in context, the violation of making sure the balls are legal and at the setting you prefer is a very different violation than intentionally setting the balls at levels outside the legal limits.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with that, because in context, the violation of making sure the balls are legal and at the setting you prefer is a very different violation than intentionally setting the balls at levels outside the legal limits.

If that's how it came down , I agree that it would be a less serious violation.

He made the Isis comment because of the way this situation was being portrayed in the media. It had nothing to do with arrogance or a sentiment of 'I'm Tom Brady, how dare you question me'. Most here have even admitted that the action itself isn't even a big deal, so imagine his surprise when he sees that every news outlet in the country was leading off with this story, treating it like some national scandal...so he basically said 'what the heck is going on here, how is this first page news'. That isn't as crazy as you guys want to portray it. 

Again, you guys are claiming he's guilty because of the press conference when just a day before the team was knocked back on their heels when a report falsely claimed that all their balls were 2 lbs under. Forget everything you think you know now...because at the time, that was the only information out there and it turned out to be not even true. 

Wrong. If you would have bothered to read my comment you would have understood what I said. I will not explain it to as it is self explanatory. If you believe everyone was using the press conference as to why they think is guilty you are sadly mistaken. Brady's actions is why most think he is hiding something. The press conference, the refusal to cooperate, Kraft backing off his promise to take this to the highest court, Belichick putting it all on Brady from the start are just some of the things. Most people believe where there is smoke there is fire. This explanation you come up with is your opinion, not reality. And for your information in the NFL fans eyes it is a matter of a scandal and worthy of front page news. Brady himself has made it so.

He made the Isis comment because of the way this situation was being portrayed in the media. It had nothing to do with arrogance or a sentiment of 'I'm Tom Brady, how dare you question me'. Most here have even admitted that the action itself isn't even a big deal, so imagine his surprise when he sees that every news outlet in the country was leading off with this story, treating it like some national scandal...so he basically said 'what the heck is going on here, how is this first page news'. That isn't as crazy as you guys want to portray it. 

Again, you guys are claiming he's guilty because of the press conference when just a day before the team was knocked back on their heels when a report falsely claimed that all their balls were 2 lbs under. Forget everything you think you know now...because at the time, that was the only information out there and it turned out to be not even true. 

"Us guys" just feel the same as those that did the Wells investigation and the NFL. We don't believe there is a league vendetta to destroy the NE franchise at any cost. Also we didn't all agree that this was a minor offense ... some did some did not. For what its worth , that is closer what came down than what you have above

Lol...

He testified under oath guys... he can't possibly lie.. again... I mean of all places you don't lie in the Commissioners office while under oath... jeeze

My question is what validity does "under oath" in the commissioners office really have? All I can think about is Rodney Dangerfield in the Dean's office in Back to School

I hate to be a bad guy , but there are two points of view on this. 

1) Yours

2) People that think there is too much to explain away. 

My take on it is I think those that stand behind number 1 are entitled to their opinion. But what bothers me is they explain it away by claiming there is .. was a "league vendetta" against NE and Tom Brady. That makes even less sense the ball boys messing with balls without his knowledge or at least his OK. Then NE "defenders" go on to say that the league would have had egg on it's face paying for the investigation and it finding nothing on NE or Brady. That is even more unbelievable.

lol. Are you saying the only reason to believe number one is that? Really? How about the shotty league investigation on top of the shotty Wells report? How about the bogus Mort report on the ball pressure that set this thing ablaze that the league still has not addressed? I mean let's be real here. This whole thing has stunk to high heaven on the league's part from day one when they were given a heads up by your GM and chose to ignore it and let the conference title game be compromised for an entire half. So if I have to hear this hypocritical league say one more time that they care about the integrity of the game, I am going to puke. I also believe any lasting stain from this entire mess will be on the league than Brady whether or not he serves any games.

"Us guys" just feel the same as those that did the Wells investigation and the NFL. We don't believe there is a league vendetta to destroy the NE franchise at any cost. Also we didn't all agree that this was a minor offense ... some did some did not. For what its worth , that is closer what came down than what you have above

You really should go back and read your posts from Jan/Feb. You led the charge that this was no big deal in terms of a competitive advantage and that it would be near impossible to prove ball tampering. Turns out you were exactly right on both especially the latter ...

lol. Are you saying the only reason to believe number one is that? Really? How about the shotty league investigation on top of the shotty Wells report? How about the bogus Mort report on the ball pressure that set this thing ablaze that the league still has not addressed? I mean let's be real here. This whole thing has stunk to high heaven on the league's part from day one when they were given a heads up by your GM and chose to ignore it and let the conference title game be compromised for an entire half. So if I have to hear this hypocritical league say one more time that they care about the integrity of the game, I am going to puke. I also believe any lasting stain from this entire mess will be on the league than Brady whether or not he serves any games.

Brady likes a soft football... fact

Brady talked a full 15 minutes to some Jerk named Jan.. something. Brady had text with him ... seemingly concerned about him. The Jerk was called the deflator. He talked of going to ESPN. There was video of the deflator bringing the balls where the sun doesn't shine. Brady wouldn't let his attorney look at his phone. They wouldn't permit Wells a second interview with Janstowski. Wells felt Brady was not forthcoming.

Man that's a lot and you have the audacity to give me a LOL. Shame on you. 

Brady likes a soft football... fact

Brady talked a full 15 minutes to some Jerk named Jan.. something. Brady had text with him ... seemingly concerned about him. The Jerk was called the deflator. He talked of going to ESPN. There was video of the deflator bringing the balls where the sun doesn't shine. Brady wouldn't let his attorney look at his phone. They wouldn't permit Wells a second interview with Janstowski. Wells felt Brady was not forthcoming.

Man that's a lot and you have the audacity to give me a LOL. Shame on you. 

Fact: They never proved tampering. Shame on you.

Brady is a big spoiled baby who looks down at his teamates by yelling and screaming when things donʻt go smoothly...that says something about his character...by letting those 2 deflators take the blame for this and trying to clear himself and they were just doing there job...OUCH!!!!  Bradyʻs a millionaire those deflators are not I hope they get taken cared of ...and I hope Brady plays heʻll be NO. 1 on the hit list..... Aloha oi

No. It is a fact. The "science" used in that report has been debunked thoroughly.

I am sure it has to the people that don't understand science but it has not been.  I posted this in another thread but it seems appropriate here as well.

The ideal gas law is great and I use it a lot in my work.  But it's not real usable in this situation for two reasons.  One, the temperature is really an unknown, two the temperature was taken indoors both times, so the game time temperature is of little significance.

But let's look at the math; PiVi/Ti = PfVf/Tf (Pi=pressure before game, Vi=Volume before game and Ti=temp before game, the "f" is for the final in this case at halftime).  Now the volume of air inside a football is for all intents and purposes a constant so they cancel each other out and you are left with Pi/Ti = Pf/Tf.  

Now I know some of you have plugged in different items and noticed that a 10 degree temperature change has a huge effect on the pressure, so Brady is correct and the Ideal gas law proves he did not tamper with balls.  But remember, the ideal gas law is a physics, so temperature is in kelvin.  Let's assume the temp inside for Ti is 70 degrees F. 70 degrees F is equal to 294.261 degrees Kelvin.  Doing the math (12.5psi/294.261Kelvin=11.5psi/x Kelvin, solve for x... x=11.5psi(294.261Kelvin)/12.5psi), the temperature would have to drop 42 degrees F for the pressure in the ball to drop 1 psi.

Again since the temperature was taken indoors both time the temp change would have been no where near 42 degrees F.

And what makes this even funnier is if the balls had been regulation 12.5 psi, the temp outside would have dropped the pressure, made a softer ball and it probably would not have been noticeable enough for DQ.  But since the pressure was lowered well below regulation, when you add in the pressure drop because of the outside temp at game time you have a ball that is around 9 to 9.5 psi on the field.

I must say, I do like a lot of Patriot fans, two times now the Pats have been accused and fine for major cheating scandals and a lot of Pat fans cry foul and say it's just a witch hunt and it's not about the cheating it's about something else.  Everyone has heard the phrase, If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.  Well...

Fact: They never proved tampering. Shame on you.

Where did you get the crazy idea that they have to prove tampering ? More likely than not is what I believe the standard is. Furthermore , I've seen defendants sent to jail for life on circumstantial evidence where the burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. What cave have you been living in ? Oh... and it took 9 to 12 people to all agree on it. Ohh ... and the defendants also swore under oath that they didn't do it. 

I know... I know.. page 322 .. paragraph 3 has a comma where there should have been a period.

You really should go back and read your posts from Jan/Feb. You led the charge that this was no big deal in terms of a competitive advantage and that it would be near impossible to prove ball tampering. Turns out you were exactly right on both especially the latter ...

I don't remember ever saying it was not a big deal as far as a violation. I am sure I NEVER agreed this was like Jerry Rice using stick -um .. as many of you proposed. I did and still think the answer to this is somewhere between what the NE fans feel and the worst of what some Colt fans feel. If you find something that appears to be close to me leading the charge , I'll be very surprised. In fact I think I remember saying that if it happened in the Balt game it could have changed the playoff picture drastically . 

I can believe that I said it would be hard to "prove." Infact I'd bet on that one. However... I probably did not know what the standard of proof was. I also remember saying that I thought the punishment handed out was on the harsh side. That was a question you asked me to answer. I always will at least try to own up to what I said in the past. 

In any event this thread should really be dropped as we can't seem to discuss it without it getting nasty.

No, I believe that a ruling that does not exonerate Brady will not satisfy Brady as that is what he has said in his appeal letter. We will see if he goes to court as I think if Goodell does pardon him from the deflation but still gives him a game or two for non-coop than he may drop it. Who knows as none of us have ever seen Brady in this situation. I do believe that Brady believes he is 100 percent innocent. How far he pushes that is anyone's guess.

I'd be fine with this... Also, I think that it's the most likely outcome. Brady gets to deny involvement in deflation and the NFL gets to sell week 6 as the AFC championship rematch instead of "Brady's Revenge"...

As a Colts fan, I want to see Brady punished for cheating against us in such a big game, but I will be even happier if this avoids court and we can get back to talking football w/ regard to Colts V Pats.

I don't remember ever saying it was not a big deal as far as a violation. I am sure I NEVER agreed this was like Jerry Rice using stick -um .. as many of you proposed. I did and still think the answer to this is somewhere between what the NE fans feel and the worst of what some Colt fans feel. If you find something that appears to be close to me leading the charge , I'll be very surprised. In fact I think I remember saying that if it happened in the Balt game it could have changed the playoff picture drastically . 

I can believe that I said it would be hard to "prove." Infact I'd bet on that one. However... I probably did not know what the standard of proof was. I also remember saying that I thought the punishment handed out was on the harsh side. That was a question you asked me to answer. I always will at least try to own up to what I said in the past. 

In any event this thread should really be dropped as we can't seem to discuss it without it getting nasty.

Why should it be dropped? If you feel it is getting nasty all you have to do is quit reading and making comments. The mods could close this but another thread would get started because this issue is not over. The mods have done an excellent job in keeping everything in order. I understand your frustration but after all it is an open forum. As always, Go Colts!

I don't know how to search other posters content but I assure you I remember you saying not only was it not a big deal but that it was very difficult to prove tampering. It is funny to think back to then as we all thought it would be over that week and here we are 6 months later ... I really do hope this gets settled with the appeal and that Roger has some sense and at least lowers it to make Brady not consider court. I hate the thought of this dragging on for months and months ...

In terms of your last sentence, I have stopped bringing up past points that I have made over and over. It is not worth it really. It is good to debate even if we disagree.

I don't know how to search other posters content but I assure you I remember you saying not only was it not a big deal but that it was very difficult to prove tampering. It is funny to think back to then as we all thought it would be over that week and here we are 6 months later ... I really do hope this gets settled with the appeal and that Roger has some sense and at least lowers it to make Brady not consider court. I hate the thought of this dragging on for months and months ...

In terms of your last sentence, I have stopped bringing up past points that I have made over and over. It is not worth it really. It is good to debate even if we disagree.

You shouldn't make comments you can't back up. I never said this was a minor infraction. Just go back to that time and search the threads.

Why should it be dropped? If you feel it is getting nasty all you have to do is quit reading and making comments. The mods could close this but another thread would get started because this issue is not over. The mods have done an excellent job in keeping everything in order. I understand your frustration but after all it is an open forum. As always, Go Colts!

Thanks for the advise . It never occurred to me I could just stop reading it. I'm also not frustrated.

Ok .. i just went back and muddled through the first 20 or so pages of the 75 page thread. Here's what I found. Before the Mort report , I pretty much thought it was a joke. Probably didn't happen and would be impossible to prove. I really wasn't taking it seriously . That said .. never did I see a post I made saying this was a minor infraction if it happened. I think you got this impression as I was thinking this probably never happened . Problem searching is that there are pages and pages of posts before you get to the next day or next event in the sequence they happened. You are welcome to go find where I said this was a minor offense. That was you saying that. 25K and no draft picks to quote you. If you ver want to search you just keep clicking back on the pages until you get to the time span you want. Then you have to search the thread. Maybe there's a way to bring up all post by a forum member .. if so I don't know how to get to it either,

Thanks for the advise . It never occurred to me I could just stop reading it. I'm also not frustrated.

My comment was not meant to be negative or sarcastic. Just a general comment in response to what you said. As far as closing this or any thread the Mods do a good job IMO. This subject will be discussed for a very long time no matter what the end results bring. There will be those who feel justice was served while others will continue to think Brady did nothing. Some on both sides of the issue let their fandom take over and refuse to see or take anyone's opinion serious. Bottom line none of us can do anything but voice our opinions.

Ok .. i just went back and muddled through the first 20 or so pages of the 75 page thread. Here's what I found. Before the Mort report , I pretty much thought it was a joke. Probably didn't happen and would be impossible to prove. I really wasn't taking it seriously . That said .. never did I see a post I made saying this was a minor infraction if it happened. I think you got this impression as I was thinking this probably never happened . Problem searching is that there are pages and pages of posts before you get to the next day or next event in the sequence they happened. You are welcome to go find where I said this was a minor offense. That was you saying that. 25K and no draft picks to quote you. If you ver want to search you just keep clicking back on the pages until you get to the time span you want. Then you have to search the thread. Maybe there's a way to bring up all post by a forum member .. if so I don't know how to get to it either,

There is a way to check members comments. Go to the private page of the member and look for the tab responses. I can do it to myself but haven't really checked another members comments. From what I can tell you can if you take the time to go through them.

My comment was not meant to be negative or sarcastic. Just a general comment in response to what you said. As far as closing this or any thread the Mods do a good job IMO. This subject will be discussed for a very long time no matter what the end results bring. There will be those who feel justice was served while others will continue to think Brady did nothing. Some on both sides of the issue let their fandom take over and refuse to see or take anyone's opinion serious. Bottom line none of us can do anything but voice our opinions.

No big deal .. we're good. But I never suggested the mods close this , I just was saying we maybe should leave it alone for a while. It's seems to me it's just more of the same over and over again. Plus posters getting short with each other. But like you infer .. no big deal. Life goes on.

There is a way to check members comments. Go to the private page of the member and look for the tab responses. I can do it to myself but haven't really checked another members comments. From what I can tell you can if you take the time to go through them.

I couldn't find "tab settings." But i guess I really don't care to spend the time ad energy there anyway....

The team (who is "the deflator's" employer) was punished...excessively imo...for the deflator's trip to the bathroom. That's not on Tom Brady.

A QB who has been playing professional football as long as Brady has doesn't get to act as though he had no knowledge of what the "deflator" did.

If you wanna play the "I'm naive game" & live in a bubble be my guest, but the rest of the planet lives in the real world BM. So, Tom has no awareness of how his balls are prepared at all huh? 

These 2 equipment guys just can do whatever they want & Brady a 4 time SB Champion bears no responsibility in any of this scandal at all. Come on. Tommy doesn't receive all the Lombardi glory & then get to pass the buck when too much heat gets attached to the AFC Championship Game. 

"shotty league investigation"

"shotty Wells report"

"stunk to high heaven on the league's part"

"hypocritical league"

"any lasting stain from this entire mess will be on the league"

Is not your boy Brady the best QB in the Super Bowl Era of this terrible league as you state? Seems as though you ought to have some more respect for the league that Wonder Boy plays in. Should you not? Otherwise, who's the hypocritical one here? I mean if he plays in this terrible league, doesn't that reflect on his lowered standards of the type of football to engage in? How about the CFL? Maybe they're better for him and yourself. This awful league as you seem to imply, would just be a waste of Brady's miraculous talent and non-flawed holy character. If that's the case, then Brady/Kraft/Patriots should consider seceding from the league. It might suit them better somewhere else. The possibilities are endless. How about the Massachusetts Monarchy for starters. You could build from there and create a whole new league with integrity (please don't puke) and down right Patriotic venues. Whatta ya think, am? Sound good?

I couldn't find "tab settings." But i guess I really don't care to spend the time ad energy there anyway....

When I went to the personal site it would only let me go back on the last 5 or 6 comments made. We all pretty much remember what we said anyway.

Science vs Popularity, Wells vs Brady, an unprecedented penalty vs the integrity of the game...I almost wish I could have heard Brady's testimony because I wanna hear him explain to me why at the press conference he looked like he had no idea what happened, why he was there, if he could have done anything differently, & whether or not he's figured out if he's still unsure if he's a cheater or not? 

It just boggles my mind how so many NE fans try to debunk the findings of the Wells Report, blame ESPN's Chris Mortensen like it's all his fault, & Brady well Brady is just perfection & there's no way he did anything wrong ever. I mean to listen to some Patriots fans Brady is a supernatural force who hasn't made 1 wrong move since 2001. If he went into the bathroom right now, he'd probably produce a golden brick right? 

It's like a gambler who just can't accept the possibility of losing. Humility comes from saying "You know, I'm not perfect. I'm only human. Let's just take my probably 2 game suspension & call it a day shall we."

Keith Olberrman always cheers me up...Go ahead, do your thing man. Thanks...

No. It is a fact. The "science" used in that report has been debunked thoroughly.

You are now grasping for straws. One report (the one you choose to accept) said that the science has been debunked. I can make my own report if I wanted to and sit back and call it the truth as I see it. So because one report said one thing and another said something else you take it upon yourself to know witch one is right. I guess you being a scientist yourself makes your opinion a fact.

Me too. It will happen soon enough. Football is only weeks away ...

This is the reason why I doubt Brady will take this matter to another courtroom once Goodell hands down his ruling on Tom's appeal. He loves the game too much to miss more games than the final penalty imposed.

Brotherhood, comradery,  & team unity are more important than losing a few game checks to a guy who is already rich. Pleading innocence pales in comparison to a title defense of his crown. 

My understanding of the fed case would be for Brady to argue the process of how the league came to punish him and of course the punishment itself as the CBA says the league has to be consistent and fair with its punishments. I don't believe his side would argue about Goodell hearing the appeal as you say it was neg. by the PA to give Roger that power BUT that does not preclude a neutral judge from determining that in this case Brady was not given due process given how involved Roger was with this particular case thereby compromising his ability to be truly independent in his verdict.

I think with any fed court it is never a slam dunk. I do think Brady has a strong case but as you say how much does he want to drag this out? My feeling is this is his rep on the line and if he is completely innocent I can seem him taking this to the limit as he has nothing left to prove on the football field. He is a 4 time champ, 38 years old and Bill will figure out 2015 with him out for 4 games.

My hope SW is that this ends with the appeal verdict. I do hope and pray sound minds prevail here from both sides. I have no idea how Brady would be ultimately satisfied even with one game but I do hope it does get resolved. I am eager more than ever to watch this team try to get ring 5. Brady is only the third QB in the history of the game to have a chance at 5. The thought gives me goose bumps.

On this, we can both agree 100% my friend. Whatever happens here, once Brady serves his suspension however long it is, Tom gets a clean slate/fresh start to me. I don't hold onto to past grievances. 

On a side note I've always loved the term "Pious Perjury".

That is fun to say outloud SCC. It has a nice ring to it alliteration wise.  :D

This is the reason why I doubt Brady will take this matter to another courtroom once Goodell hands down his ruling on Tom's appeal. He loves the game too much to miss more games than the final penalty imposed.

Brotherhood, comradery,  & team unity are more important than losing a few game checks to a guy who is already rich. Pleading innocence pales in comparison to a title defense of his crown. 

He would get an injunction on the suspension and be able to play until the case is heard and ruled on. Still risky as he could sit games later this season or even next year depending on how long it all goes. I do hope cooler minds prevail on both sides and this thing is over with the appeal but I do not blame him either for taking this to the wall either. He has nothing left to prove on the football field.

Thanks for going back and looking. I really can't figure out how to search this site.

That is what I remember you saying. I think for most of us back then it was no big deal. The game was a blow out and as you said tampering is hard to prove and violation carries a $25 k fine that league has never even imposed in most cases in its history. Just a warning or a small team fine. I just keep thinking that the league really should have settled this back them in Jan. They could have just fined the Pats then and moved on instead of Wells and 100 days and a report that is a joke on the science part of trying to prove the tampering.

Thanks for going back and looking. I really can't figure out how to search this site.

That is what I remember you saying. I think for most of us back then it was no big deal. The game was a blow out and as you said tampering is hard to prove and violation carries a $25 k fine that league has never even imposed in most cases in its history. Just a warning or a small team fine. I just keep thinking that the league really should have settled this back them in Jan. They could have just fined the Pats then and moved on instead of Wells and 100 days and a report that is a joke on the science part of trying to prove the tampering.

Seriously... despite being told different many times, how you continue to get this fact wrong. All quoted fine amounts in the NFL reflect the minimum fine. It's not a hard concept to understand. If the league feel there has been a history of previous wrong doing by a franchise, and I don't know say they'd been caught for something pretty major before and said organisation had been told you need to be squeaky clean from now on they might well just hit them with a big fine. 

For the last time:

If any individual alters the footballs, or if a non-approved ball is used in the game, the person responsible and, if appropriate, the head coach or other club personnel will be subject to discipline, including but not limited to, a fine of $25,000."

Seriously... despite being told different many times, how you continue to get this fact wrong. All quoted fine amounts in the NFL reflect the minimum fine. It's not a hard concept to understand. If the league feel there has been a history of previous wrong doing by a franchise, and I don't know say they'd been caught for something pretty major before and said organisation had been told you need to be squeaky clean from now on they might well just hit them with a big fine. 

For the last time:

If any individual alters the footballs, or if a non-approved ball is used in the game, the person responsible and, if appropriate, the head coach or other club personnel will be subject to discipline, including but not limited to, a fine of $25,000."

Yes, I know. My point was that never in the history of the league have they ever imposed anything more than then $25 k fine. And the Pats are not the only repeat offenders either in the history of the NFL. And the violations are completely different. Spygate was on Bill not Brady. And the Wells report completely exonerated the team and Bill in the report so this is on Brady which should be treated a first time offender. So again I am calling complete and total bunk on all of that. This should have been settled in Jan especially since the league was not able to actually prove the violation even occurred. They did go hunting for a history and found nada so there is that too.

Yes, I know. My point was that never in the history of the league have they ever imposed anything more than then $25 k fine. And the Pats are not the only repeat offenders either in the history of the NFL. And the violations are completely different. Spygate was on Bill not Brady. And the Wells report completely exonerated the team and Bill in the report so this is on Brady which should be treated a first time offender. So again I am calling complete and total bunk on all of that. This should have been settled in Jan especially since the league was not able to actually prove the violation even occurred. They did go hunting for a history and found nada so there is that too.

Actually I'm fairly sure the Wells report was limited to the events surround the AFC Championship game.. but I'd be all for the league taking a long look into previous practices employed by the Patriots.  :thmup:

Besides Mr Brady isn't a first time offender. He has previously been fined by the league. 

As for proof, the league felt they have proved it beyond reasonable doubt which was enough for them, and of course what this whole horrible can of worms is about because that's what's being contended right now. 

Actually I'm fairly sure the Wells report was limited to the events surround the AFC Championship game.. but I'd be all for the league taking a long look into previous practices employed by the Patriots.  :thmup:

Besides Mr Brady isn't a first time offender. He has previously been fined by the league. 

As for proof, the league felt they have proved it beyond reasonable doubt which was enough for them, and of course what this whole horrible can of worms is about because that's what's being contended right now. 

No it wasn't it. It detailed the Jets game from earlier in the season and Brady's texts from that game where you know he asked for the balls to be at 12.5 because the refs inflated them to 16 psi.

And please with the fined stuff. That is a complete joke and you know it.

I know the league believes it had the goods based on the flawed Wells report. We will see if they still hold to that with this appeal ruling and then potential court case before an actual independent judge if Brady takes it that far.