Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions for the 2015 NFL Season

tvturner

What are your early (bold)predictions for the season?

Some of mine:

J.J. Watt breaks the single season sack record with 24.5

Colts beat the Patriots

49ers will hold the #1 pick in the 2016 Draft

Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, and Dolphins represent the AFC in the playoffs

Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Falcons, Cardinals, and Vikings represent the NFC in the playoffs

Melvin Gordon will be better than Todd Gurley

Antonio Brown will once again be the best receiver

Colts win the SB over the Packers, 49-45

Vic Beasley will be the best edge rusher

Ryan Tannehill will be a top 10 QB

Johnny Manziel will prove himself

Clowney will be declared a bust

Just to show you how wrong I was last year, I had both the Seahawks and the Patriots not making the playoffs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Cowboys and Winning a Super Bowl within the same prediction. The Cowboys have never won a super bowl since I've been alive.

It's a bold prediction, but it could happen. They improved a lot with the draft and La'el Collins as a 1st round UDFA. The other part of my quote was making a joke based on the 5 year step program to winning a championship. Make the playoffs Luck's first year, win a playoff game year 2, make the AFC Championship year 3, make the super bowl year 4, and win it year 5. I expect something like that to happen, but I think this year it will be hard to go all the way. Lot of hard teams in the NFC to beat with our lack of talent. Cowboys are very solid and matchup well against us. Past history means very little in the Cowboys case when you get lots of new talent every year. 

You said Cowboys and Winning a Super Bowl within the same prediction. The Cowboys have never won a super bowl since I've been alive

Wow bro. I mean I'm only 25 but that made me feel old. LOL. I remember being a little kid and everyone watching the Super Bowl at our house every year. Up until I was about 6-7 years old it seemed like Dallas was in the Super Bowl every single year. I think they won at least 3 in the 90s. I don't know which years off the top of my head, but it just always seemed like they were there every year. That was back before I was old enough to understand football, but I still remember a lot from then.

You said Cowboys and Winning a Super Bowl within the same prediction. The Cowboys have never won a super bowl since I've been alive

Wow bro. I mean I'm only 25 but that made me feel old. LOL. I remember being a little kid and everyone watching the Super Bowl at our house every year. Up until I was about 6-7 years old it seemed like Dallas was in the Super Bowl every single year. I think they won at least 3 in the 90s. I don't know which years off the top of my head, but it just always seemed like they were there every year. That was back before I was old enough to understand football, but I still remember a lot from then.

you must be very young.  i remember watching dallas beat buffalo back to back in the super bowl.

you must be very young. The Seahawks hadn't won the superbowl during your life or anyone elses until two years ago. So your argument doesn't have any merit

Wow bro. I mean I'm only 25 but that made me feel old. LOL. I remember being a little kid and everyone watching the Super Bowl at our house every year. Up until I was about 6-7 years old it seemed like Dallas was in the Super Bowl every single year. I think they won at least 3 in the 90s. I don't know which years off the top of my head, but it just always seemed like they were there every year. That was back before I was old enough to understand football, but I still remember a lot from then.

That Cowboys team had a couple more in them if Jerry Jones had a clue. Barry Switzer was able to get a ring with them.

I don't think they win again until Jones is gone or he decides to get a real GM and coach.

By the way 95 was the last one with Barry at the controls. They won 92&93 with Jimmie Johnson. That team was loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.

As we all know they haven't sniffed the Super Bowl since.

you must be very young.  i remember watching dallas beat buffalo back to back in the super bowl.

I am. The first Super Bowl I was alive for was XXXIII Denver beating Green Bay.

What are your early (bold)predictions for the season?

Some of mine:

J.J. Watt breaks the single season sack record with 24.5 I consider this bold for the simple reason that it's hard to top years like his last no matter how good you are.

Colts beat the Patriots Can't wait either way.

49ers will hold the #1 pick in the 2016 Draft Seriously, they're in that bad a shape.

Colts, Ravens, Broncos, Patriots, Steelers, and Dolphins represent the AFC in the playoffsSounds good even though the Dolphins aren't my Wildcard.

Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Falcons, Cardinals, and Vikings represent the NFC in the playoffsIf the team hasn't quit on Pete after The Call, they're in again. If that Falcons get coached properly, there's your NFCCG.

Colts win the SB over the Packers, 49-45 No way the Packers are getting close to the SB.

Ryan Tannehill will be a top 10 QB If they open up the offense a little sure.

Clowney will be declared a bust I hate when Steve Spurrier is right.

Just to show you how wrong I was last year, I had both the Seahawks and the Patriots not making the playoffs

Bold? Cowboys miss the playoffs entirely, NFC East has to be decided between Eagles and Giants. Chargers overtake Denver in the West. Cam Newton takes a big step forward in establishing himself as a future elite quarterback. Sam Bradford plays an entire season (maybe).

Bold? Cowboys miss the playoffs entirely, NFC East has to be decided between Eagles and Giants. Chargers overtake Denver in the West. Cam Newton takes a big step forward in establishing himself as a future elite quarterback. Sam Bradford plays an entire season (maybe).

Sam Bradford plays an entire season? That is bold,lol

I would like to see Bradford bounce back and have a decent season; for my fathers sake (He's an Eagles fan)

I'm 27 (Turning 28 next Sunday) and that made me feel old as well, LOL

Colts make the Super Bowl, lose to Cowboys 28-17

We are doing this in steps, we will make the Super Bowl and lose this year. In 2016, we win the Super Bowl, that's what destiny has in store for the Colts, you can't change destiny.

Tony Romo! I knew it was you!!

Tony Romo! I knew it was you!!

Yep, you got me. In any case, the Cowboys are probably the best team in the NFC now. They got 3 first round guys through the draft and free agency and they match up well against the Seahawks. If they avoid Green Bay, the probably make the SB. I'm predicting we make the SB, but we don't have the talent to beat the Cowboys yet. I think it'll happen it 2016, but we will get a taste of the big game this year. The 5 step program.

Yep, you got me. In any case, the Cowboys are probably the best team in the NFC now. They got 3 first round guys through the draft and free agency and they match up well against the Seahawks. If they avoid Green Bay, the probably make the SB. I'm predicting we make the SB, but we don't have the talent to beat the Cowboys yet. I think it'll happen it 2016, but we will get a taste of the big game this year. The 5 step program.

Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay are all very solid.

Saying the Colts can't beat Dallas right now is just ludacris. I think with the talent on our roster we can beat anyone in the league. Including the Cowboys and Patriots.

Outside of football and wrestling the 90s SUCKED. Lame grunge music, annoying slang, snot rings, romance comedies...ugh.

But man it was some good football. Anybody who didn't get to see Favre in the 90s is unfortunate, and he wasn't the only iron man at quarterback, let alone in the league. He just overahadowed Young, Harbaugh (he got so many bad breaks but he was good and legit tough), and many other tough guys.

O and this little thing they called defense...Sapp, Brooks, THIS IS BRUCE SMITH'S SHOE MAN!, Randle...the only thing funner than watching the behead people was watching Favre behead them every week.

The COLLEGE football in Florida!!!!!! My Seminoles had the toughest schedule in the country every year before the ACC and we would always lose 1 or 2 games, ending our national championship hopes. Then we finally joined the ACC and it happened in 1993 in a bloodbath against Nebraska. There was just no way to top that...then it was topped Xs 1000 in 1994 against Florida. That was the best football game I've ever seen. ESPN wishes that would happen this day and age.