Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predictions for the 2015 NFL Season

tvturner

I will NFC predictions now

NFC EAST (As always Nfc east is one of the best divisions in Nfl,DeMarco Murray will prove vital for Eagles,and if Sam Bradford stays healthy they will win the division,Giants will bounce back this year giving Cowboys no chance.Another bad year for RGIII)

1.Eagles 12-4

2.Giants 11-5

3.Cowboys 9-7

4.Redskins 4-12

NFC North  (Packers definetly own this division,nobody can stop Rodgers and Eddie Lacy,Adrian Peterson wil win the comeback player of the year award,Lions can't repeat last season's good run,this might be last season for Jay Cutler as Bears qb)

1.Packers 13-3

2.Vikings 9-7

3.Lions 6-10

4.Bears 4-12

NFC South ( I guess it is the hardest the division to predict,the question is can the panthers win the division fpr the third consscutive year? I don't think so the Falcons are the most improved team in the division,and with Matt Ryan having a good season they can definetly win the division.,Will Sean Payton be sacked at the end of the season?)

1.Falcons 10-6

2.Panthers 8-8

3.Saints 6-10

4.Buccaneers 4-12

NFC West (Seahawks lost the superbowl,but I excpect them to come back even better this season,the battle will be beetwen cards and rams,I think Arizona won't be as good as last season they are still better than Rams,St Louis will strugle with Qb position,Talkig about 49ers I just have to say that the superbowl 50 will be playd on their stadium

1.Seahawks 13-3

2.Cardinals 10-6

3.Rams 9-7

4.49er 6-10

Edited by 21isSuperman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic