Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's going to step up this year and breakout?

COLTS449

I NEVER said I was sure.. I will restate again for you: IF the talent is there, and he can play, the coaches will find room for him. Good lord, he's not learning Quantum Physics.

To someone who has never played the game, learning everyone you need to know and being able to process it, in real time, in a game situation probably seems like learning quantum physics.

I will say it, Henry Anderson could be our best D-lineman.  He is going to put 10-15 lbs on, and be around 6'6" and 310ish.  He has BETTER 2014 stats than Malcom Brown!  He learned under a defensive scheme similar to ours.  He played the entire D-line at Stanford, rotating to different spots throughout each game. I swear Grigson did not take Brown in the first thinking this guy was going to be our D-line stud.

I just said this in another thread...just that he is the X-factor :)  I love that.  Best hands in the draft.  I loved M. Brown for our pick but Anderson will play from whistle to whistle!!!   :thmup:

I just said this in another thread...just that he is the X-factor :)  I love that.  Best hands in the draft.  I loved M. Brown for our pick but Anderson will play from whistle to whistle!!!   :thmup:

I agree MR Anderson has a motor and attitude as does Parry ,don't think we went wrong with either Stanford product. Don't think ive seen our corner A Smith mentioned , he wont move either corner from our starting rotation not many corners could IMO , but think he will help in nickel , also give us depth if someone goes down , as will Geathers at safety . I really like this Draft once I was able to study it.

I agree MR Anderson has a motor and attitude as does Parry ,don't think we went wrong with either Stanford product. Don't think ive seen our corner A Smith mentioned , he wont move either corner from our starting rotation not many corners could IMO , but think he will help in nickel , also give us depth if someone goes down , as will Geathers at safety . I really like this Draft once I was able to study it.

I am looking forward to seeing Geathers hit.....and hit...and hit.  Of course he needs to wrap em up."  :)

I am looking forward to seeing Geathers hit.....and hit...and hit.  Of course he needs to wrap em up."   :)

Geathers will learn better tech. quickly the guy is one who wants to be in on the hit and stop.From what I seen has good instincts . Herrera LB from Georgia is very capable of making noise lol.

Geathers will learn better tech. quickly the guy is one who wants to be in on the hit and stop.From what I seen has good instincts . Herrera LB from Georgia is very capable of making noise lol.

Yes I saw Herrera play some over the last couple of years and the kid just keeps tackling people.  I like a player with a nose for the ball.  Sniff sniff :)

Yes I saw Herrera play some over the last couple of years and the kid just keeps tackling people.  I like a player with a nose for the ball.  Sniff sniff :)

I know one player who must step up in camp or hes gone Mr Weirner !

I know one player who must step up in camp or hes gone Mr Weirner !

So inconsistent.  You never know what you are getting from week to week and play to play.  I need someone who gives there all for 60 minutes of football.  Do not take plays off at any position.

How can anyone be so sure that his athletic basketball talents will transfer to the NFL though?... It's not just about raw ability, you have to know the game, understand it and be a student of the game. 

I don't know if he will ever make the jump.  But, from the interviews it seems like he is smart, determined, and is on track/making legitimate progress to have a realistic shot. 

This is totally irrelevant to the thread but just so everyone knows...Vontae Davis's birthday is 3 weeks from today....May 27th

Also Ill pick 1 player on offense I expect to break out and 1 player on defense

Offense-Donte Moncrief....Should get plenty of chances to make a big impact if he stays healthy, No longer a rookie, Time to step up

Defense-Zach Kerr.....Now you flashed that playmaking ability a couple times last year but ya got the skillset to be a consistent dominant player

Andrew Luck he could have his best year of all his career, i mean he is loaded with weapons and after this season he is gonna lose some of them, so i think he could broke Peyton's records: TD, Passing yards, also i would love to see H. Anderson of what is capable of.