Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Day 3 Thread

That's just dumb, sorry but it's not the life altering catastrophe you are making it out to be. Also I was the one spoiling things so call me out by name. It's not against the rules and I did it all of 5 times, one of which was for the Colts pick. Start a spoiler free thread of it's such a big deal. You can't limit free speech and access to non-controversial public information.

You won't be doing that next year, I can assure you of that. And no, I didn't remember you doing that, I remember several people did that and completely ruined the pick for me and many others. 

You know I like you Corgi, but your free speech means exactly jack and @#$% here. We'll clean it up next year and get a few ground rules straight so people can participate in the draft thread without selfish people trying to play Adam Schefter for a day. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you got my guy in Waynes love all my Spartans then in the 2nd you go and take the player I wanted in the 1st in Kendricks just got a steal in TJ if healthy don't forget the best QB from last years class Teddy!!!

You love my guys! Lol. I am very pleased with our draft picks. Getting Kendricks was almost unbelievable.

You love my guys! Lol. I am very pleased with our draft picks. Getting Kendricks was almost unbelievable.

yeah I can imagine I went through the whole draft process and was really hoping we would get him but we took a WR....... The rest of the draft has been great if he would have went D with our 1st this draft would be damn near perfect

yeah I can imagine I went through the whole draft process and was really hoping we would get him but we took a WR....... The rest of the draft has been great if he would have went D with our 1st this draft would be damn near perfect

Take the good with the bad. The Colts have one of the best teams. I expect you to make the Super Bowl. And you guys have the best forum. That is why I continue to follow this forum.

If Dorsett is another TY and the rest of the picks pan out you're going to be real happy

ill be happy for Dorsett I have no problem with him as a player at all. All the good picks after him and him being great still won't change how stupid it was for us to take a WR in round 1

All of Geathers issues are correctable

• Takes poor angles when coming down hill
  • Poor Tackler (Prefers to just hit way to much)

My concern about him besides the bulleted points above

• Limited plays on the ball given the number of games he played

Things I like about him

• Size and length (Yes that's it)

http://www.ucfknights.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/clayton_geathers_587165.html

Here is his bio

Geathers is great against the run and average in coverage. We still need to draft a RB and one with speed.

I don't get the calls for a RB? Why are some colts fans asking for one in 2015? I could see a 6th or 7th maybe, but any higher than that and I'm calling bullocks. 

ill be happy for Dorsett I have no problem with him as a player at all. All the good picks after him and him being great still won't change how stupid it was for us to take a WR in round 1

Time will tell if it was a mistake and how well the other players drafted behind him that Colts fans think should have been drafted instead.

I really like Geathers but hearing you say this kind of makes me sad hahaha why does your opinion mean so much to me?!?!

I don't think Geathers is bad, I just think it was a round too early.