Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Day 3 Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gore is old and Ballard is coming off a serious injury. None of the RB's we have has great speed. Also injuries happen, we need a RB.

I don't get the calls for a RB? Why are some colts fans asking for one in 2015? I could see a 6th or 7th maybe, but any higher than that and I'm calling bullocks. 

Gore is old and Ballard is coming off a serious injury. None of the RB's we have has great speed. Also injuries happen, we need a RB.

My opinion on this; Considering our more pressing needs, we can find "A" running back in the UDFA market, or in the last 2 rounds if a good one is on ol' grigs board.

I'm not sure I understand the merits and logistics of this "insurance"? 

....and why/how do people have trouble collecting? 

Marqise Lee is having trouble collecting because he didn't have a major injury, I think.  I don't know the specifics of the policy, though.

There are two kinds of policies - loss of value and injury insurance.

Man the RBs are flying off the board. But I think Cobb or Robinson will be there for us.

Hoping for Hayes Pullard or Taiwan Jones next round. Derron Smith shouldn't be on the board though. Grigson should trade a future pick

Sounds like this Mike Davis is going to have the familiar issue of being burdened with leeches taking his money. He already helped his mother get one house and she lost it. I don't know the story, and maybe there's a medical reason or something for it, but the fact that his mother is homeless is likely the result of some incredibly bad choices, ones I bet she makes more and more of now that her son is a millionaire. 

Sounds like this Mike Davis is going to have the familiar issue of being burdened with leeches taking his money. He already helped his mother get one house and she lost it. I don't know the story, and maybe there's a medical reason or something for it, but the fact that his mother is homeless is likely the result of some incredibly bad choices, ones I bet she makes more and more of now that her son is a millionaire.

It is hard to tell why

Never heard of them until yesterday. Shows what I know....

This is the first draft year that college teams could buy them for their student athletes.  Ifo and Ogbuehi are two notables that had them purchased by their universities.  It encourages the kids to come back for another year.

I thought they said Mike Davis' brother got their mom the first house

For those who want to invest the time.  This provides a nice breakdown of Geathers and a favorable comparison with Randall. Geathers can cover and tackle. Decent man cover skills for a safety.  Led safety class in pass break ups. Shoulder tackler needs to use his arms more.  Aggressive...always looking to get involved in a play.  Takes bad angles on occassion.  Good physical strength.  Think the Colts can coach this kid up and help him to improve his game at the next level.  Jump to around the 40 minute mark for the segment on Geathers.

Can we get Collins now from LSU now!!!! He won't be there in the 6th. Someone will roll the dice on him and bet this situation is nothing.

Taking him now would be stupid. He already said he'd sit out this year if he didn't get taken by the 3rd, not to mention he is currently involved in some way with a murder investigation.

For those who want to invest the time.  This provides a nice breakdown of Geathers and a favorable comparison with Randall. Geathers can cover and tackle. Decent man cover skills for a safety.  Led safety class in pass break ups. Shoulder tackler needs to use his arms more.  Aggressive...always looking to get involved in a play.  Takes bad angles on occassion.  Good physical strength.  Think the Colts can coach this kid up and help him to improve his game at the next level.  Jump to around the 40 minute mark for the segment on Geathers.

You should put that in the Geathers thread. Here it'll be washed away by the fast moving comments. It's got some good stuff in it.