Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dustin

Draft Day 3 Thread

Only if he IS drafted and sits out a year. If not, he becomes an UDFA. Per nfl.com

NFL isn't allowing him to enter next years draft. You are correct on the rules but the NFL has the right to deny it.

Must sign a UDFA contract. But he isn't signing until after he talks to police.

NFL Network just said all of this on t.v.

The NFL Network guys had never heard of the guy.  LOL  They had nothing to say and joked about being stumped.

7th round is pretty much just a throw away round.  Really wish the NFL would shorten the draft to just 6 rounds.

What in the world? Grigson infuriates me sometimes

Why? I think he has had a pretty good draft all and all. Who was you expecting him to pick?

Regarding Collins before the draft started;

Nobody is drafting that guy, why can't people wrap their heads around that? 

Dude became the subject of a murder investigation, and people here actually thought someone would draft him? 

Goode is 6'5 339 lbs. OG.  Transfered from N.C. State to Mars Hill.  Can't find much else about him.

Mars Hill? I grew up in Mars Hill, Indianapolis (Southwest Indy). I take it this is a different Mars Hill....lol

Mars Hill? I grew up in Mars Hill, Indianapolis (Southwest Indy). I take it this is a different Mars Hill....lol

LOL...apparently this is a small university in North Carolina just north of Asheville.

Goode is 6'5 339 lbs. OG.  Transfered from N.C. State to Mars Hill.  Can't find much else about him.

The Mars Hill site lists him at 6'7"