Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chandler on Brady: Not often you get to play with the best ever

amfootball

Even if I would have a hard time to discredit the place that Tom Brady has in the history of qbs.....having a teammate call their current qb the best ever is hardly surprising nor newsworthy. Is there a point to this thread? Don't get me wrong AM...Tom Brady has been the best qb of this era playing for the best run franchise of this era but do you honestly think Tom Brady needs another cheerleader thread to support that statement? It would be like me starting threads after threads about Jerry Rice and putting in quotes from a million people stating why he is the greatest wr the league has ever had.....first off he doesn't need a million threads stating the same thing over and over to make it any more true and second...what really is the point? I support many of your threads/comments but honestly on most forums this would be baiting at best and quickly closed.

Even if I would have a hard time to discredit the place that Tom Brady has in the history of qbs.....having a teammate call their current qb the best ever is hardly surprising nor newsworthy. Is there a point to this thread? Don't get me wrong AM...Tom Brady has been the best qb of this era playing for the best run franchise of this era but do you honestly think Tom Brady needs another cheerleader thread to support that statement? It would be like me starting threads after threads about Jerry Rice and putting in quotes from a million people stating why he is the greatest wr the league has ever had.....first off he doesn't need a million threads stating the same thing over and over to make it any more true and second...what really is the point? I support many of your threads/comments but honestly on most forums this would be baiting at best and quickly closed.

It was all in good fun dgam. I am not sure that Scott Chandler's opinion matters that much to #12 but he will be a nice target for him outside of Gronk and Wright who was up and down last year.

It was all in good fun dgam. I am not sure that Scott Chandler's opinion matters that much to #12 but he will be a nice target for him outside of Gronk and Wright who was up and down last year.

No problem...just don't get your panties in a bunch if you get a lot of hateful comments...your a big girl and you KNOW what your doing by starting a thread like this. :peek:

No problem...just don't get your panties in a bunch if you get a lot of hateful comments...your a big girl and you KNOW what your doing by starting a thread like this. :peek:

lol. That emoticon is great. I have not seen him before. I should post that as part of my signature.

Rings are out on fingers because of how the team is built. I saw a list that put Bradshaw over manning lol, he had a legit defense. Dan Marino is too 5 and won't ever get mentioned because his team couldn't get atleast one championship. Who throws for 5000 in the 80's impressive

Best ever... Hilarious.

#ringz #scottchandlersaidititzofficialnow

Am I doing these hashtags correctly?

He's easily the best ever now..   he completely eliminated the Brady vs Manning debate last year with a legendary performance in the playoffs to carry his team to its fourth Super Bowl title. 

He will be talked about 50+ years from now as the greatest.. Joe Montana will be the only person mentioned in the same breath as him now, unless someone reaches the 4 SB mark along with all of the records and clutch performances that Brady has demonstrated his entire career.  Brady has built and cemented his legacy, hes a living legend..  If he somehow manages to do the unthinkable and win a 5th SB before he retires... he will be virtually untouchable

He's easily the best ever now..   he completely eliminated the Brady vs Manning debate last year with a legendary performance in the playoffs to carry his team to its fourth Super Bowl title. 

He will be talked about 50+ years from now as the greatest.. Joe Montana will be the only person mentioned in the same breath as him now, unless someone reaches the 4 SB mark along with all of the records and clutch performances that Brady has demonstrated his entire career.  Brady has built and cemented his legacy, hes a living legend..  If he somehow manages to do the unthinkable and win a 5th SB before he retires... he will be virtually untouchable

lmao classic. Still applying team achievements to the QB. I wonder what happens if Pete Carroll doesn't blow that game. That would have been a huge blow to your "GOAT".

i wonder where Brady would be now if the Pats didn't draft him.

lmao classic. Still applying team achievements to the QB. I wonder what happens if Pete Carroll doesn't blow that game. That would have been a huge blow to your "GOAT".

i wonder where Brady would be now if the Pats didn't draft him.

Brady lead them back down by 14 twice in the divisional round against the Ravens...  he played phenomenally and was the reason they won that game...   The defense, lead by Revis, let Flacco run up and down the field on them at will and Brady was able to dig them out of 2 huge holes to win..

They completely tore the Colts to pieces in dominant fashion in the AFCCG...  

Then, against the best defense in the NFL... the same defense that the year prior completely shut down Manning who had more weapons than anyone in the last 20+ years of football on offense...  Brady scored 28 points on them, 14 of which were in the 4th quarter, down by 10 pts... which was the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history... he went 13/15 for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter... basically flawless...

His performance was amazing... he was the reason they won the SB, he carried that team on his back and willed them to that SB...  Talk about whatever play you want to try and diminish his greatness, but the same thing can be thrown right back at you.. because in the 2 Super Bowls that the Patriots lost, Brady lead them for the go ahead touchdown in the 4th quarter and it was the defense that failed to stop the Giants and lost the game..... so it looks like the universe balanced itself out... the defense failed them the 2 previous super bowls and cost them the game in the final seconds... its only fitting that the defense finally held their ground and made a play to end the game.

Don't take my word for it.. you wait and see, 10... 20... 30+ years from now everyone who follows the NFL will know who Tom Brady is and he will be talked about by NFL Films, NFL Network and all the talking heads as the best to ever play the position, with only Montana ever entering the conversation as far as who was better.

Rings are out on fingers because of how the team is built. I saw a list that put Bradshaw over manning lol, he had a legit defense. Dan Marino is too 5 and won't ever get mentioned because his team couldn't get atleast one championship. Who throws for 5000 in the 80's impressive

That argument ended for you guys last year, when Manning had BEST OFFENSE EVER and only scored 8 points in the SB. 

Brady gets ring #4 against the same team Peyton laid an egg on. It's actually hilarious to think about and people still want to tell us Manning is the best ever? I thought that argument ended after Tracy Porter ended it. 

Brady lead them back down by 14 twice in the divisional round against the Ravens...  he played phenomenally and was the reason they won that game...   The defense, lead by Revis, let Flacco run up and down the field on them at will and Brady was able to dig them out of 2 huge holes to win..

They completely tore the Colts to pieces in dominant fashion in the AFCCG...  

Then, against the best defense in the NFL... the same defense that the year prior completely shut down Manning who had more weapons than anyone in the last 20+ years of football on offense...  Brady scored 28 points on them, 14 of which were in the 4th quarter, down by 10 pts... which was the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history... he went 13/15 for 130 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter... basically flawless...

His performance was amazing... he was the reason they won the SB, he carried that team on his back and willed them to that SB...  Talk about whatever play you want to try and diminish his greatness, but the same thing can be thrown right back at you.. because in the 2 Super Bowls that the Patriots lost, Brady lead them for the go ahead touchdown in the 4th quarter and it was the defense that failed to stop the Giants and lost the game..... so it looks like the universe balanced itself out... the defense failed them the 2 previous super bowls and cost them the game in the final seconds... its only fitting that the defense finally held their ground and made a play to end the game.

Don't take my word for it.. you wait and see, 10... 20... 30+ years from now everyone who follows the NFL will know who Tom Brady is and he will be talked about by NFL Films, NFL Network and all the talking heads as the best to ever play the position, with only Montana ever entering the conversation as far as who was better.

zzzzzZZZZZzzzz

That argument ended for you guys last year, when Manning had BEST OFFENSE EVER and only scored 8 points in the SB. 

Brady gets ring #4 against the same team Peyton laid an egg on. It's actually hilarious to think about and people still want to tell us Manning is the best ever? I thought that argument ended after Tracy Porter ended it. 

You do make a compelling argument Bogie. I hope he has a decent swan song next season because I really don't want 43-8 to be my last lingering memory of 18. I won't blame his TEs or WRs or the quality of the defense he faced because if Brady took heat for a 10 drought between rings Manning has to own up to his role in that recent SB loss, that is part of his NFL legacy which he cannot run from. 

However, I want Peyton to end his career on a high note. I'm not calling for another SB appearance just a deep playoff run in his final year. One last farewell tour. Good luck Manning. I promise to be kind in my last run critique of you from Sept. thru Dec. I have too much respect for you to do otherwise.