Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pernell McPhee sign with Chicago [Merge]

I'm telling you, watch we'll go and sign Brian Orakpo.

If we sign Orakpo I will seriously demand my money back.. Ha!! Orakpo is horrible. I live in DC area and I have seen this guy play a lot since coming outta Texas. He is a bum. It should tell you all when a team like the skins, who have horrible defenses year in and year out and aren't willing to honestly keep the guy locked up, that he's horrible. Nuff said.. Say NO to OrakPO

If we sign Orakpo I will seriously demand my money back.. Ha!! Orakpo is horrible. I live in DC area and I have seen this guy play a lot since coming outta Texas. He is a bum. It should tell you all when a team like the skins, who have horrible defenses year in and year out and aren't willing to honestly keep the guy locked up, that he's horrible. Nuff said.. Say NO to OrakPO

I'm not blowing the horn for him, but I think horrible is a bit of a stretch unless you are talking about injuries which is my point of concern with him.  3 torn pecs is concerning to me.

The NFL needs to do something about this. Free agency has not even began and most of the better FAs are gone. Meanwhile the Colts are just in the corner as everyone is just signing with other teams ( in general, I didn't want McPhee).

do something about what?  The Colts have had just as much opportunity to reach out to FA's as every other team. 

It's just frustrating how FAs are already signing deals and free agency hasn't even started yet.

well that might be your problem...FAs are not already signing deals.  They're agreeing to deals that will be signed and finalized after 4pm tomorrow.   That was the entire purpose of the "legal tampering" period. 

Would you still be frustrated if you'd read the headline:  "McCourty to Colts on five-year, $47.5M contract" (<---NOT A REAL HEADLINE!)

We already have our own DE/OLB tweener in Werner.  We don't need another, especially at $8Mil per year.

And to the larger topic of FA signings (or agreeings), there isn't one, ONE, that I've read that I wish the Colts had signed (agreed). All have been WAY too expensive.

I want Searcy, Langford, and possibly Johnson and Boling.  No to Fairley.