Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Possible trades?

Colts_Fan12

Claiborne would be worth a lot less than a second anyway haha. I don't know if he can be a productive corner though.

it don't have to be for a second I just meant a trade for a struggling player. And I don't think Claiborne fits the type of corner Dallas needs. I think with Pagano here he could help him just like he did Vontae. Claiborne would do better in our man to man style.

it don't have to be for a second I just meant a trade for a struggling player. And I don't think Claiborne fits the type of corner Dallas needs. I think with Pagano here he could help him just like he did Vontae. Claiborne would do better in our man to man style.

I know you didn't mean we could trade a second for him, I'm just comparing to Vontae.

I would trade TRich for him... LOL

Seriously though i think both Trent and Morris would become better players!

I understand what your saying and I agree. With that O line I think Trent could do well and I think Claiborne here with Pags in our man to man scheme would help him alot.

You want Jordan... a guy who has done nothing for a good SAM LB in Werner?  What?...

unfortunately some people are still under the impression that Werner is playing out of position, a round peg in a square hole, cuz like, that's what somebody in the media totally said that one time.

BTW, I think Jordan would excel in our system. He's put on weight and gotten stronger, but I still think he'd fit best in a 3-4. With that said, I'd only be willing to give up a 3rd or 4th for him. IMO, his ceiling is Demarcus Ware with the added weight and strength.

No, he really isn't. Hasn't lived up to his 1st round selection at all. Newsome on the other hand out shined him in the second half of the season and in the playoffs

Werner is nothing more than a career backup

dear lord the guy had injuries last season and was progressing just fine til then

Don't think he's all that , but cordalle Patterson. Maybe with a good quarterback he can make something happen, and can help us in the return game. Cristian ponder ? Come on man!!! I can't believe they chose that guy in the top 15 that year..

they won't trade Patterson i don't think