Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady "Sour Grapes"

chrisfarley

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have short memories. They will forget this unless there's video evidence of someone physically letting air out of the balls.

Brady and BB aren't stupid and they have plenty of advisors telling them how to handle this.

Bingo. No way Brady or Bill do those pressers IF they believe the NFL has or will have any evidence of anyone touching those footballs ...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - inflammatory

lol!!!!!

You lol a lot, but truth be told you simply have to be a cheater to think the way you do.  You and AM are trying to get a rise out of everyone and are coming across as incredibly ignorant toward the rules of football.  Such is life with the Patriots and their pompous fan base.

Viri Lubricant is the same way too.  All that you all are saying is simply nonsensical and teaches our young folks on here that cheating is OK.  This is not an argument but a fact, and the Patriots WILL be a loser...win or lose..in the Super Bowl.

Some of you are simply clueless to the morals of life.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - quoting removed post

You lol a lot, but truth be told you simply have to be a cheater to think the way you do. You and AM are trying to get a rise out of everyone and are coming across as incredibly ignorant toward the rules of football. Such is life with the Patriots and their pompous fan base.

Viri Lubricant is the same way too. All that you all are saying is simply nonsensical and teaches our young folks on here that cheating is OK. This is not an argument but a fact, and the Patriots WILL be a loser...win or lose..in the Super Bowl.

Some of you are simply clueless to the morals of life.

Very well said. The Pats fans remind me of Brewers fans in their defense of their star player Ryan Braun. Even after he was suspended, his fans were still defending him. It would be unfortunate if some assistant coach or ball boy takes the blame for this.

And none of them are the head of the league's most successful franchise nor are any of them as responsible as Kraft was in getting the CBA done a few years back.

But the most successful franchise has a culture of systematic cheating that the other 31 owners are fed up with. Forget the CBA for once, you act like Kraft is somehow a better owner than all the other ones. He's a scumbag and a fraud like when his wife died and he had them wear MHK then he's at the celtics game a few weeks after the second SB that you guys lost to the Giants with his model girlfriend. Complete joke.

But the most successful franchise has a culture of systematic cheating that the other 31 owners are fed up with. Forget the CBA for once, you act like Kraft is somehow a better owner than all the other ones. He's a scumbag and a fraud like when his wife died and he had them wear MHK then he's at the celtics game a few weeks after the second SB that you guys lost to the Giants with his model girlfriend. Complete joke.

One rule violation is systematic cheating?

Very well said. The Pats fans remind me of Brewers fans in their defense of their star player Ryan Braun. Even after he was suspended, his fans were still defending him. It would be unfortunate if some assistant coach or ball boy takes the blame for this.

Good analogy to Braun NFLfan!! :thmup:   Thank you.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 24, 2015 - shot
Hidden by Nadine, January 24, 2015 - shot

That have not been charged/found guilty with anything for last week ... so yeah one violation right now.

You are so delusional and warped out of your mind it's insane I feel bad for your children

Bingo. No way Brady or Bill do those pressers IF they believe the NFL has or will have any evidence of anyone touching those footballs ...

Unfortunate too because I believe they both know exactly what happened.

I expect a fine and maybe a 3rd or 4th round draft pick.

Then again it is the NFL and they have no idea what they're doing.

I do think the media should just let it go until the findings come out. But not going to happen I guess.

If it wasn't for the story blowing up so big in the media, the league would have swept this completely under the rug. And I think that the continued media coverage is absolutely necessary to force the league to take appropriate action.

If it wasn't for the story blowing up so big in the media, the league would have swept this completely under the rug. And I think that the continued media coverage is absolutely necessary to force the league to take appropriate action.

You have a good point . I'm not sure they (the league) would have done as you say , but this no doubt is protecting against that happening.

Yet, "Asked about the radio comments in a news conference this afternoon, Brady said, 'I remember — I obviously read that I said that. … I like ‘em at, the way that I like them. … I would never do anything outside of the rules of play.'..."

Another non answer by him to avoid saying anything at all cause he doesn't want to get caught lying.

omg lol!

Why do you even entertain these type of posts?  You have to realize they're complete lunacy.

Yeah...people are getting completely rude and making statements that are very uncalled for. This is football, it is not as serious as a lot of people want it to be.

? What part of my statement was incorrect?

Gramz knows more about the NFL than you do. 1 post from either of you prove that. You literally have proven countless times that you do not in fact know any truths, you only know your opinions (which are wrong 99.99% of the time) and you argue your bad opinions against fact. You get called out by everyone except for other Patriots fans (so there you go) for being wrong and you will never admit you are wrong.

Yeah...people are getting completely rude and making statements that are very uncalled for. This is football, it is not as serious as a lot of people want it to be.

Qwiz the only reason you are involved in this thread is so you can team up with Patriots fans and troll. I normally don't have an issue with you, but your act in all of the Deflategate threads is old.

Qwiz the only reason you are involved in this thread is so you can team up with Patriots fans and troll. I normally don't have an issue with you, but your act in all of the Deflategate threads is old.

Really? What part am I playing? And how am I trolling? Have you seen me insult anyone in any of these threads? I've seen posters that I wouldn't expect to act in such appalling ways do so in the past few days. It seems people are angry because Patriots fans are defending their team (without insulting anyone, mind you) and the thing is, every fanbase is going to defend their franchise. Every single one. It's like I said: It's football, players have come out and said that they have literally done the same thing and everyone does it. There are a lot of people on here who want this to be a bigger issue then it really is. If my "act" is old you can ignore my posts if you want. I usually don't have a problem with you either, but I'm not holding my tongue when so many people here are acting out and insulting members of a fanbase left and right. Over under-inflated footballs.

Really? What part am I playing? And how am I trolling? Have you seen me insult anyone in any of these threads? I've seen posters that I wouldn't expect to act in such appalling ways do so in the past few days. It seems people are angry because Patriots fans are defending their team (without insulting anyone, mind you) and the thing is, every fanbase is going to defend their franchise. Every single one. It's like I said: It's football, players have come out and said that they have literally done the same thing and everyone does it. There are a lot of people on here who want this to be a bigger issue then it really is. If my "act" is old you can ignore my posts if you want. I usually don't have a problem with you either, but I'm not holding my tongue when so many people here are acting out and insulting members of a fanbase left and right. Over under-inflated footballs.

You are siding with the Patriots fans, there are Patriots fans acting a fool on here and you aren't calling them out. I'm not going to pretend for one second that there aren't members on both sides acting crazy. It's one thing to defend you franchise. It's another thing to brush off wrong doing and play the superiority card. Not all Patriots fans are acting crazy. J Mayo that you seem to be teaming up with likes to stir the pot about as much as anyone. I fully support you not holding your tongue, I most certainly don't hold mine. From where I'm sitting and from what I've read it looks like you are just teaming up with the Patriots fans just to jab at the Colts. If that's not the case, that's my fault.

You are siding with the Patriots fans, there are Patriots fans acting a fool on here and you aren't calling them out. I'm not going to pretend for one second that there aren't members on both sides acting crazy. It's one thing to defend you franchise. It's another thing to brush off wrong doing and play the superiority card. Not all Patriots fans are acting crazy. J Mayo that you seem to be teaming up with likes to stir the pot about as much as anyone. I fully support you not holding your tongue, I most certainly don't hold mine. From where I'm sitting and from what I've read it looks like you are just teaming up with the Patriots fans just to jab at the Colts. If that's not the case, that's my fault.

Yeah, there are definitely shots coming from both sides that are uncalled for. I can understand where you are coming from with the brushing off wrongdoing angle too but, until proven otherwise, we don't know for a fact that Brady or Belichick knew about the balls, or that someone within their organization actually deflated them. I suppose we will find out in the months to come, but hey, innocent until proven guilty right? I've seen enough jabbing this week to last the rest of 2015 lol. I already know what to expect when it comes to Colts and Patriots fans on one forum after a big scandal comes out after one team's season ends. And as we can all see, it isn't pretty.

please let me know the first time that happens. Schaub, Bob and Johnny bench jr have all gone the way i predicted

There's a difference between hating and hoping someone fails and being right in arguments. You only qualify for the former.

Nobody should be name calling in any of this.  But, as I see it, you have a few Pats fans calling Colts fans cry babies because a wrong doing/cheat was uncovered.  Man up and deal with whether it's true or not but don't take shots at the team you just cremated saying they're cry babies.  And, this is a team that has a history of cheating.  I'm no mind reader but watching the news conference with Brady screamed he knew something.  If I'm wrong in the months ahead, I'll be the first one to admit it.  I have seen blanket statements saying colts fans can't take a loss without taking it personal, people in radio are immature, and other ridiculous statements.  Knock it off!  And, cheaters and liars suck.  Period.  End of sentence.  

Nobody should be name calling in any of this.  But, as I see it, you have a few Pats fans calling Colts fans cry babies because a wrong doing/cheat was uncovered.  Man up and deal with whether it's true or not but don't take shots at the team you just cremated saying they're cry babies.  And, this is a team that has a history of cheating.  I'm no mind reader but watching the news conference with Brady screamed he knew something.  If I'm wrong in the months ahead, I'll be the first one to admit it.  I have seen blanket statements saying colts fans can't take a loss without taking it personal, people in radio are immature, and other ridiculous statements.  Knock it off!  And, cheaters and liars suck.  Period.  End of sentence.  

Cheater + Liars = Belichick, Kraft, and Patriots.

Jvan is wrong most of the time. And using the word "most" is being generous. He also likes to quote me, as much and as often as he can, to start arguments he often loses.

Come on now.  You both know a ton about this sport.  Let's all play kick the can and eat some dreamsicles.