Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck on his neck beard: 'I know it's a bad look'

"He says he's not going for a specific style, but "sopping cave-monk" is his look to keep. Luck owns that property. He rolled the dice, landed on Neck Beard Avenue and built a hotel on it. If a raccoon slides under a sleeping man's chin in Arkansas, he wakes up and mails a check to Luck. Royalties, son."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2322425-andrew-luck-says-his-mother-and-girlfriend-hate-his-neck-beard

I like it. I think ya'll are a bunch of city boy sissies for pickin' on the beard. Seriously, go be metrosexual somewhere else, and take your perfumes and shave creams with you.

I personally like the peach cream aloe Vera by este Lauder, also the stawberry pink lilac perfume w the lime body cream package. It's like totally super delightful. Luck needs to totally ditch the barbarian look and be more like me. I also take ballet soooo I would like SOOO totally know how to frolic around defenders if I played in the league of football or whatever you call it.

haha

Fear the neard!!!!!!!

I personally like the peach cream aloe Vera by este Lauder, also the stawberry pink lilac perfume w the lime body cream package. It's like totally super delightful. Luck needs to totally ditch the barbarian look and be more like me. I also take ballet soooo I would like SOOO totally know how to frolic around defenders if I played in the league of football or whatever you call it.

haha

Fear the neard!!!!!!!

What is your bra cup size? Just curious, cuz you're getting me all kinds of hot over here. 

When the girlfriend says it's not a good look, it's time to shave lol. This reminds me of the issue with Harbaugh and his pleated Khakis lol.

yeah, now that I agree with.  The GF is the only one who's opinion he should take seriously on the matter. :)