Marvin Lewis calls Manziel a midget

chad72

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have said..."Mental Midget."

Ha, right...

I ain't got no dog in this fight though, so I don't care either way. I'm definitely not a Manziel fan, I'm not particularly a Lewis fan either(although I have some respect for him in turning the Bengals persona around a bit), so players/coaches that I am indifferent about can spout off about each other all day as far as I'm concerned...

Poor choice of words.... but not really a big deal.  

We've certainly heard a lot worse in the media.

I look for "the midget" to stick it to the Bengals this weekend   ;)     I'm taking the Browns on this one.

I think the Browns will get this one too.  But, I would much rather see Cinci win.

If the shoe don't fit, ya must acquit.  Ghost of Johnny Cochran.... :)

Yeah, but my question is this: Do Johnny Football's shoes need lifts in them for elevation purposes since Coach Lewis just called Manziel "Minnie Me" --An "Austin Powers" movie joke. 

I suppose since QB RW just won a SB for Seattle vertically challenged QBs can win Lombardi trophies I guess. 

Remember when Jim McMahon called Doug Flutie "America's favorite midget?"

You could use that word back in the 80s.  ;)  (I kid.)

Marvin Lewis should probably worry about his own team and avoiding their annual collapse, be it toward the end of the regular season or in the first round of the playoffs. 

Marvin Lewis will now get to see "the midget" up close.

I guess we will see if "good things do come in small packages." Seriously though, Marvin needs to worry about his own QB's lack of production vs the Browns field general situation. Andy Dalton has his own shortcomings.

Remember when Jim McMahon called Doug Flutie "America's favorite midget?"

You could use that word back in the 80s.  ;)  (I kid.)

Doug was a fascinating QB to watch. Must see TV GP. Didn't he do a drop kick FG in NE once? It was so awesome! 

Yeah, it's hard to keep up with the proper "little person" lingo that doesn't upset anyone these days. I remember when the M word was acceptable social vernacular too.

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, December 9, 2014 - quouting the abusive video
Hidden by -JJ-, December 9, 2014 - quouting the abusive video

He just heard Manziel is starting.....

midget-dougie-o.gif

I can't stop watching that Lollygager. It's like a lava lamp that glows in the dark that I can't take my eyes off of. What do you think his DJ name is: Big Daddy? Just Kidding! 

You gotta go the opposite direction from the obvious like a 6 ft 7 guy named Tiny.