Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marvin Lewis calls Manziel a midget

chad72

Thanks radiogirl, and I think you're right. I thought he would do a much better job today then he actually did but things clearly didn't work out. Getting humbled can do a lot for a player, and it doesn't help his case that a lot of players want a piece of Johnny Football. I wonder what Cleveland will do if he doesn't show potential for a good future in these next two games. They've spent a first rounder on him and they have Hoyer dying to play on the bench.

Maybe the Browns should have selected Teddy, just as that $100K study told them to. It is only one game but he looked awful today.

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201405/browns-100000-study-finds-teddy-bridgewater-best-qb-draft

I'm sorry to read about Fitz. You guys can use the next two games to see if Tom is your QB of the future. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks radiogirl, and I think you're right. I thought he would do a much better job today then he actually did but things clearly didn't work out. Getting humbled can do a lot for a player, and it doesn't help his case that a lot of players want a piece of Johnny Football. I wonder what Cleveland will do if he doesn't show potential for a good future in these next two games. They've spent a first rounder on him and they have Hoyer dying to play on the bench.

(Double posted. Sorry. :))

Maybe the Browns should have selected Teddy, just as that $100K study told them to. It is only one game but he looked awful today.

http://m.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201405/browns-100000-study-finds-teddy-bridgewater-best-qb-draft

I'm sorry to read about Fitz. You guys can use the next two games to see if Tom is your QB of the future. :)

Man this is going to be an interesting QB class to watch unfold, what with Teddy, Johnny, Blake, and, this is the longshot, Tom :) Of course the receivers are looking solid and will possibly go down in history. Yeah, sucks that Fitz is out but you are right, now it's rookie evaluation time.

Man this is going to be an interesting QB class to watch unfold, what with Teddy, Johnny, Blake, and, this is the longshot, Tom :) Of course the receivers are looking solid and will possibly go down in history. Yeah, sucks that Fitz is out but you are right, now it's rookie evaluation time.

That was awful watching him go down.  Made me sick.

Johnny performed exactly how i thought he would

Me too...I didn't see anything that suggested he would be better than what Hoyer would give them. Bad news is that he looked small, slow, and his arm looked weak. All the things he could out "athleticise" opponents in college by doing the game is bigger, faster, and much smarter....and it isn't a small leap....its a huge leap in the pros. I'm not saying he can't ever be decent...but its going to take hard hard work....film room....working on footwork...etc and I don't see a kid willing to do that.