Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

Good 1st half, gotta be careful with the penalties, can't allow free yards.  Let's keep our foot on the pedal, no letting up and close out the game with a WIN !!!

does the NFL fine for flopping?

Not likely. The NHL does for embellishment.......even though they almost never do.

The problem is, integrity aside, there is next to nothing to discourage being a complete dink when it comes to flopping in pretty much every sport.

Our turnovers and stupid penalties (thanks refs) have given Washington their points.

Man, how d the Colts manage to put points up with all these turnovers.

LUCK  :D

Not likely. The NHL does for embellishment.......even though they almost never do.

The problem is, integrity aside, there is next to nothing to discourage being a complete dink when it comes to flopping in pretty much every sport.

I thought they did, but only in really obvious situations.  I think the Giants got fined for flopping a few years ago when they were playing the Rams (I think) and a couple of their guys faked injuries.  Let me look for a video

With the amount of turnovers and penalties, this is a bad reflection on Pagano and the coaching crew.  We aren't executing all that well at times and not displaying any discipline.  This is E-Z exit from the playoffs stuff. This includes special teams.  Need to clean it up, a lot.

does the NFL fine for flopping?

I think this one resulted in fines, but it was really blatant here

The NBA also fines for flops, but it's not as strict as it needs to be, in my opinion

I thought they did, but only in really obvious situations. I think the Giants got fined for flopping a few years ago when they were playing the Rams (I think) and a couple of their guys faked injuries. Let me look for a video

Fined for faking injuries?....you mean the Willie McGinnest rule?

Biggest thing in this second half is take care of the ball and continue to stay disciplined in our run fits while getting more pressure on Mccoy