Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tebow Is The Real Deal. (Merge)

DILLIGAFER

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win is a win is a win. I love all his critics having to eat crow week after week. He just comes alive in the 4th quarter.

It's incredible. Certainly he has to improve the completion percentage, but man, his 4th quarter play is unreal. At some the haters are going to have to recognize his talent.

A win is a win is a win. I love all his critics having to eat crow week after week. He just comes alive in the 4th quarter.

I've never seen a group of people like Tebow supporters give no credit at all to the rest of the team... IMHO Tebow was bad today. His team carried him to victory and the defense forced the fumble when Chicago was in FG range in OT.

I've never seen a group of people like Tebow supporters give no credit at all to the rest of the team... IMHO Tebow was bad today. His team carried him to victory and the defense forced the fumble when Chicago was in FG range in OT.

You don't get it. He is never going to be a guy that throws for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns but he lifts everybody in that organization. Look at that team when he plays then look at that team when he doesn't play, it is undeniable that he lifts that team emotionally and makes them believe they can win every time.

He took over a 3-10 team last year and they went 2-1 when he took over.

This year he took over a 1-4 team and they have gone 7-1 since he took over.

You don't get it. He is never going to be a guy that throws for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns but he lifts everybody in that organization. Look at that team when he plays then look at that team when he doesn't play, it is undeniable that he lifts that team emotionally and makes them believe they can win every time.

He took over a 3-10 team last year and they went 2-1 when he took over.

This year he took over a 1-4 team and they have gone 7-1 since he took over.

Ok...I'll agree with you.. he lifts everyone spirits..but who actually physically performs?

My only question is: Why does Tebow recieve all the credit?

i really dont think a ton of people give him all the credit. if peyton had that defense he would be blowing out everyone. brady and brees would also be doing well. most people imo recognize that the d is playing extremely well and the o as a whole steps up when it needs to. and the kicker is the opposite of vanderchoke. with that said, there is some tebow magic involved. I would probably put tebow in the top 16 of all the qbs in the league. people that think he is in the top 3 are nuts though.

If you dont think this guy is the real deal, then your blind as a bat. Thats how i see it.

Sorry, just whenever I see him play, he's scrambling around (like 04' vick) and then finally throwing downfield to a (see his TD throw yesterday, or past games) wide open reciever.John Fox even said: "he makes defenders run around after him". It can't be denied that he puts together a winning 4th qtr. If you're sitting here believing he's a great qb with that beast of a defense that bales him out for 3 qtrs, then you are the one that's blind as a bat.

Can we just let the guy play and see what happens? No NFL careers have even been judged upon a total of 8 starts. Like him or not, Tebow helps his team win, and that's really the only stat that matters in the NFL. Whether or not he can keep it up is not something any of us know either way.

Week in & week out the Broncos continue to win and Tebow is a significant part of the formula. There's nothing more to be said about the situation. The nay-sayers don't have any kind of leg to stand on and are running out of even their lame excuses. One game lead in the division with three to play. We'll see what happens. Awesome win vs. CHI.

Call it luck, Tebow magic, or whatever, these guys believe they can win. It sickens me to see the Broncos win any games, but you have to give them credit. They've done it for a number of weeks now. Sooner or later we have to admit that the guy is a difference maker. It just seems that they are never out of it and that is when they come back in the fourth quarter, or OT, for the win. As a Charger fan, it drives me nuts. But the Bolts have done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot all season long and have no one but themselves to blame for their current dilemma. If nothing else, Tebow makes it exciting. I wish him luck.

Ive been jumping between the colts game and Broncos/Vikings. I really think Tebow is the real deal. He is ripped on his passing, but from what i am seeing he is right on the mark. He is mobile, smart, and can throw a solid pass. I like his emotion and desire. Nice job Tebow!

do myou kinow what tebows record as a starter was last year

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, December 18, 2011 - personal argument
Hidden by Coltssouth, December 18, 2011 - personal argument

If you dont think this guy is the real deal, then your blind as a bat. Thats how i see it.

If you think he is the real deal you don't know anything about the NFL and that's how I see it.