Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Thursday Night Football Game Thread

That Werner guy is such a bust, eh?

Won't hear another word from me about it. I couldn't evaluate a donut.

LOL. Good game guys

You guys didn't give up.  It was a real game.

We'll see ya' later in the year again.

That was an ugly win. Seriously.

A win is a win. Big game on the road on a short week. I'll take it

I mean the strip sack wasn't in Mathis fashion but at a clutch moment for it to happen Definitely had some Mathis to is

Werner is finally showing his skill

Yes but he has been the last 4x games, I personally think he's been one of the better OLBs in the league the last 4

A win is a win. Big game on the road on a short week. I'll take it

Absolutely!

Now let's rest and get healthy

TY seemed upset he didn't get that yard to tie the record

i doubt he even knew about the record or how close he was

It looked pretty clear to me that he lost control of the ball

he did but it never touched the ground and Reggie regained control.

There's your boy, Dan. you were right. I was wrong. That dude just won the game for us. 

Verner Hulk Smash , töten Mord Tod sterben!

LOL. Good game guys

I had you guys pegged as weak. Y'all showed us something

TY seemed upset he didn't get that yard to tie the record

looked like they were taking his helmet and Nantz started to say something about him but Simms felt like he had to talk. Hope he's not hurt.

Verner Hulk Smash , töten Mord Tod sterben!

I don't speak Spanish

Phew.. Skin of teeth.

Very important W. Before people complain too much, it's not just the Colts who've jumped out to leads and blown it this season. We'd all have taken a road victory before the game so be happy.

See you later..

Get some sleep!!

I gotta say, Pep Hamilton called a pretty nice game tonight. The first half and most of the 4th quarter was beautifully called.

LOL. Good game guys

Great game Vance, this is and still will continue to be a great rivalry for years to come.

Colts are in first place in the AFC South at 4-2 after Week 6 in the season,

and the Colts have the best record in Thursday Night Football at 8-0!

Glad the Colts got this game out of the way winning 33-28! Texans are 3-3.

Now the Colts have extra time to relax and practice between games, before they host the Bengals at LOS the Stadium at LOS - the building a week from Sunday, October 19.

Colts fans, please post your post-game comments in the post-game threads set up by the other moderators in the Colts Football Forum.  Great game!

I think T.Y. Hilton should be awarded the game ball, and be the Colts Player Of The Game!

Thanks to all of you Colts fans for participating here in the game night thread, and until next time, Stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!   :D  :rock:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :ribbon:  :D