Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/06 "Ravens Recap"

sb41champs

Potential

This game was the first of the year where the defense really carried the team, and if the offense would have finished drives, this game would have been a dominant Colts victory. If the defense continues to play like they did on Sunday, the Colts have potential to be legitimate Superbowl contendors.

How often does Bradshaw fumble? It's pretty rare. So no, I disagree with your word selection there because he has no long standing issue coughing up the pigskin Cynjin.

I was not referring solely to the Bradshaw fumble, but the overall game with multiple mistakes. Also, I agree that Bradshaw does not fumble much, my one word was only about this one game. Unless I misunderstood the OP's question.

I was not referring solely to the Bradshaw fumble, but the overall game with multiple mistakes. Also, I agree that Bradshaw does not fumble much, my one word was only about this one game. Unless I misunderstood the OP's question.

Yeah. After I thought about & with Jvan's reply, I understood what you were getting at. It's all good Cynjin. We're perfectly fine. You were looking at the game in totality & accurately I might add. My fault not yours.