Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cuts: 53 man roster (Official Thread)

TKnight24

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think maybe they didn't want to take the chance of moving A Jackson to the PS ?

I still think he goes to the PS, we currently have 6 ILB's counting Mcnary

1.Freeman

2.D Jackson

3.Mcnary

4.Muamba

5.A Jackson

6.Ruggeiro

I think Ruggeiro gets cut and Jackson is sent down to PS unless Mcnary is not ready to go

1.Freeman

2.D Jackson

3.Mcnary

4.Muamba

5.A Jackson

6.Ruggeiro

I think Ruggeiro gets cut and Jackson is sent down to PS unless Mcnary is not ready to go

you don't get sent down to the practice squad. He has to be cut, then resigned to the PS if nobody else claims him. Or he could decide to sign with a different teams PS

1.Freeman

2.D Jackson

3.Mcnary

4.Muamba

5.A Jackson

6.Ruggeiro

McNary played the nickel LB last year some if memory serves me right. We could possibly cut an OLB to keep an ILB. Especially if there's more ILB's making noise than OLB's

Like for instance I'd take Muamba & McNary over Studebaker

I hope Grigs will give him a chance.  I think he'd be better than Colt Anderson as quality depth and on special teams

He was playing well for the Broncos. I doubt Grigson would stick out his neck for him though. He really made the Colts franchise look bad.

If it were only about his playing ability then I would be all in.

1.Freeman

2.D Jackson

3.Mcnary

4.Muamba

5.A Jackson

6.Ruggeiro

1.Freeman

2.D Jackson

3.Mcnary

4.Muamba

5.A Jackson

6.Ruggeiro

It's possible they might chance it with Jackson. He was taken at the bottom of round 6 , so not a huge investment to lose. I'm just trying to guess at why Shepard was released as he was a "usable player." My guess would be to keep Jackson off the PS or maybe to carry Cam Johnson ?

He was playing well for the Broncos. I doubt Grigson would stick out his neck for him though. He really made the Colts franchise look bad.

If it were only about his playing ability then I would be all in.

He did, but I think Grigs would give him another shot on a short leash.   I don't think Boyett would repeat the same mistake again.

McNary played the nickel LB last year some if memory serves me right. We could possibly cut an OLB to keep an ILB. Especially if there's more ILB's making noise than OLB's

Like for instance I'd take Muamba & McNary over Studebaker

Muamba had 1 great game though, Im expecting Hunt to be cut but cutting Hunt shouldn't really have any impact on whether Muamba makes the team I don't think..For the record I think Muamba should crack the 53 but he did disappear for the most part after game 1