Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cuts: 53 man roster (Official Thread)

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no good CFB games on right now. All the average teams are playing including Ohio State who's struggling to beat Navy. They don't deserve to be a Top 10 ranked team. Frauds

3:30 and on is when the big boys play so I'll tune in then

Not if you are a UK, IU or Purdue fan

There's no good CFB games on right now. All the average teams are playing including Ohio State who's struggling to beat Navy. They don't deserve to be a Top 10 ranked team. Frauds

Well yeah, they just lost their starting qb for the season.

UCLA vs Virginia has been good.

Well yeah, they just lost their starting qb for the season.

Braxton Miller is average too. Ohio State are just frauds. They get wins by playing low talent teams but when they get pitted against the big boys they lose.

Yet the ranks continue to put them in the Top 10.

This preseason there has been a lot of buzz about Brandon Coleman. He is a very huge WR, at 6'6" and 225 pounds.

Saints just cut him. No room for him here, but I doubt he makes it to the Saints PS.

Nice size, is he another Roy hall? Or a maroon like Rogers?

All I have heard about him is that he is a good young man, and he has some skills. Just tough to make it at WR on the Saints. I am sure the Saints are hoping he clears waivers, but I doubt he does.

Cap space to sign a vet?

We have plenty of cap space. Sheppard's cost-benefit might have cost him his job, but it wasn't a cap space move.

(Also, if we did re-sign him for vet minimum, we'd get a vet minimum exception, and his cap hit would be minimal. But that only comes into play if we suffer an injury sometime soon.)

Stephen Hill has been released. Second round pick in 2012. Some thought he might go in the first round.

Dude can block too. He destroyed Burley on a block a few weeks ago.

Some of these cuts have me scratching my head.

Not sure if someone had already posted but the Ravens released AQ Shipley who I think we should pick up.

Yeah, it's been posted in this jumble haha

It's messy in here, but we're maintaining the flow and news