Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cuts: 53 man roster (Official Thread)

TKnight24

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting

I have LP ahead of MB due to his return ability

or lack of his punt returns against the bengals were embarrassing one he ran diagonally and another the ball came down 15 yards in front of him and he just stands there cutting at the air no thank you. Id prefer Burley or Price

Big news:

Purifoy, Burley, and Studebaker have all made the 53 man roster.

Via Indy Star

That's not what I read. I read they hadn't heard from anyone yet, not that they have made the roster. That's obviously better than being on the bus out of town, but I'm not sure this is confirmed yet.

You might have seen something I didn't...

I was glad to see the Sheppard cut, but Buffalo sure got the best of the Hughes deal... As much time as Sheppard spent this year with the 2nd team ( and some with the 1st team) I was worried that we were going to keep him.. ( whew)

Doesn't really matter. Hughes did not fit either of our systems. He is in the place he should be, and I am happy for him. He took a beating around here for years. Glad to see him making something out of his career.

or lack of his punt returns against the bengals were embarrassing one he ran diagonally and another the ball came down 15 yards in front of him and he just stands there cutting at the air no thank you. Id prefer Burley or Price

Price ruined his chance with the mistackle that led to the touchdown in the Bengals game.

Doesn't really matter. Hughes did not fit either of our systems. He is in the place he should be, and I am happy for him. He took a beating around here for years. Glad to see him making something out of his career.

Hughes played fine in this system, better than Freeney, and was much better than Walden. He just didn`t suck up enough.

Guess you think he will be returning punts behind all those guys Getting Cut TODAY!

Gee, i saw him do some really good returning this pre-season. Better at that than his pass coverage.

Now in my opinion, that is an option for us.

I believe the only reason we did not get a crack to trade for him is because the Jags are in our division.

He's struggled to be on the field this preseason. I think he has a hamstring injury. But if healthy, I think he's a better option than Winston.

Well I actually want to know who's cut and not scroll through 9 pages and waste my time just to see one cut made. seems a Lil ridiculous. I'll wait till tomorrow when somebody posts the full list.

The full list will probably be posted here in this thread so....

Just click on the last page of the thread, take you right through the thread without scrolling

Just a hint for you

It is sports all day

College football FIBA and IndyCar

There's no good CFB games on right now. All the average teams are playing including Ohio State who's struggling to beat Navy. They don't deserve to be a Top 10 ranked team. Frauds

3:30 and on is when the big boys play so I'll tune in then