Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#1 Pick in 2015

danlhart87

Raiders or Jaguars, usual suspects. Redskins will be good, Titans might surprise a few people.

Raiders possibly, but the Jags will be much improved I don't think they'll be in contention for the #1 pick. The Titans are more likely to get the #1 pick than Jags imo.

You mean Browns?

No not the Browns they have too much talent and their defense is gonna be pretty solid. They have the talent to contend in their division, it's just a question of coaching. I don't know what Hoyer and/or Manziel are going to do but I expect the Browns to win enough games to not get the #1 pick.

No not the Browns they have too much talent and their defense is gonna be pretty solid. They have the talent to contend in their division, it's just a question of coaching. I don't know what Hoyer and/or Manziel are going to do but I expect the Browns to win enough games to not get the #1 pick.

The Browns have the Bills first rounder.

Raiders possibly, but the Jags will be much improved I don't think they'll be in contention for the #1 pick. The Titans are more likely to get the #1 pick than Jags imo.

Yeah possibly, depending on how Locker performs and if Sankey is the real deal. I don't think their defense is that terrible but then again Tennessee is always unpredictable.

I want to say Dolphins.  The teams in their division all got better, so I'm expecting them to go 0-6 in the division.  Tannehill doesn't impress me, Moreno came back way out of shape, and I think they lack good talent on their roster

I think with a new OC Tannehill could impress. Plus, their defense has some players.

Yeah possibly, depending on how Locker performs and if Sankey is the real deal. I don't think their defense is that terrible but then again Tennessee is always unpredictable.

I'd count on all of the AFC South teams being better.     Not a question of if,  but of how much.

I see the Colts winning double digits...  11-12 games.    But I see the other three teams all being better than last year...  I'd guess roughly 2 wins each better.....

Everyone should be improved.    It may not reflect in the Colts record,  but I think we'll be a better team overall.

I'd count on all of the AFC South teams being better.     Not a question of if,  but of how much.

I see the Colts winning double digits...  11-12 games.    But I see the other three teams all being better than last year...  I'd guess roughly 2 wins each better.....

Everyone should be improved.    It may not reflect in the Colts record,  but I think we'll be a better team overall.

2 wins each, that's all you're giving the rest of us haha You are right, there will be a lot of improvement within the division. I hope we can reclaim that crown though :36dancing:

2 wins each, that's all you're giving the rest of us haha You are right, there will be a lot of improvement within the division. I hope we can reclaim that crown though :36dancing:

No.

Not two wins each.

Two wins each more,  at least.

So, Houston, which had 2 wins last year, should get at least 4.

J'Ville, which had 4 wins,  should get roughly 6...

And Tennessee, which I think got 6 or 7 last year,   should get 8 or 9....

I'm saying that's the least amount of improvement I see for each...   More is also possible for every team.

I see them all as solidly improved.

No.

Not two wins each.

Two wins each more,  at least.

So, Houston, which had 2 wins last year, should get at least 4.

J'Ville, which had 4 wins,  should get roughly 6...

And Tennessee, which I think got 6 or 7 last year,   should get 8 or 9....

I'm saying that's the least amount of improvement I see for each...   More is also possible for every team.

I see them all as solidly improved.

Ah, okay yeah just misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification.