Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 02/09 "Beatlemania Weekend" #3

sb41champs

As much as I loved Paul McCartney :luv: , I was never a big fan of the Beatles.

So, I can't say that I had any favorite songs; but I do have one song that I hate . . . Hey Jude.

They took a sad song and made it worse with 4 miserable minutes of all that "na, na, na, na" junk. 

As much as I loved Paul McCartney :luv: , I was never a big fan of the Beatles.

So, I can't say that I had any favorite songs; but I do have one song that I hate . . . Hey Jude.

They took a sad song and made it worse with 4 miserable minutes of all that "na, na, na, na" junk.

You always were one of my favourites on here! Now it's confirmed!

Along with Bono, McCartney is probably the most irritating 'star' in the business.

You always were one of my favourites on here! Now it's confirmed!

Along with Bono, McCartney is probably the most irritating 'star' in the business.

You're both two of my fav's.   I won't let your taste in music interfere with that ;)

I am proud to say that I did attend the Beatles concert in Indy at the Coliseum and sat in the 8th row!  It's just a blur! lol  I still have my ticket stub!  I like all their songs but some favs are Fixing a Hole, The Fool on the Hill & Penny Lane, oh and Across the Universe, oh and Things we said Today, & You've Got to Hide Your Love Away!  Whew! :thmup:

As much as I loved Paul McCartney :luv: , I was never a big fan of the Beatles.

They took a sad song and made it worse with 4 miserable minutes of all that "na, na, na, na" junk. 

Ugh...  Worst.  Song.  Ever.

While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, if you don't like the Beatles at all you are either deaf or out of touch with reality in my opinion. Just the production that was done along with George Martin has still not been done as well with today's fake digital sound. If you choose to overlook the impact of Rubber Soul, Revolver and Sargent Pepper and ending with Abby Road it is your loss. 

While everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, if you don't like the Beatles at all you are either deaf or out of touch with reality in my opinion. Just the production that was done along with George Martin has still not been done as well with today's fake digital sound. If you choose to overlook the impact of Rubber Soul, Revolver and Sargent Pepper and ending with Abby Road it is your loss. 

You started by saying everyone is entilted to their opinion, and then ridiculed those who disagree with you.  

I can assure you with every bone in my body, that if I never hear a Beatles song again, until the day I die, I will not be disappointed. Or until I'm 64 at least.

Bubble Gum pop for 13 year old girls at best.

haha     maybe that's what it is for me ~  hearing those songs I loved so much as a kid ~ takes me back to a simpler time.   

Also, being in the music business, and having so many friends and connections with various musicians,  I would say most everyone I know in the business say that the Beatles impacted them and their decision in some way to pursue a music career...    Iconic.

You started by saying everyone is entilted to their opinion, and then ridiculed those who disagree with you.  

I can assure you with every bone in my body, that if I never hear a Beatles song again, until the day I die, I will not be disappointed. Or until I'm 64 at least.

I didn't ridicule anyone. I just spoke my opinion. If you find my opinion not of your liking that's on you.

haha  So since I don't like the Beatles, I am either deaf or out of touch with reality.

I also don't like potato salad, squirrels, and watching golf on TV. 

What does that say about me?

I can assure you with every bone in my body, that if I never hear a Beatles song again, until the day I die, I will not be disappointed. Or until I'm 64 at least.

bubble gum pop? Get real

So what is a good band for you

All it says is it is you are in a small majority. 

Small majority???

The majority of people I know think that potato salad is good, that squirrels are adorable (some even feed those fluffy-tailed tree rats), but I'll give you the one about watching golf on TV.