Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kaepernick still didn't cover up his tattoos even in the cold.

ReMeDy

BdRQn-_CIAAZVO3.jpg

This guy is insane. The temperature just before kickoff was five degrees and the wind chill made it seem much worse. It was so cold, the news crew set up an "ice shanty" to keep warm when they weren't doing work. Erin Andrews even when full ridiculous by wearing heated socks.

BdPTp9LCEAAgVRX.jpg

And check out this news crew guy. Yea, he's got the right idea.

Fullscreen-capture-152014-120601-PM-001.

But Kaepernick? Nope. He wants the world to know how awesome his tattoos are. I know he can't play in a jacket, but the guy needs to at least wear some sleeves.

When you're playing sports outdoors and being very physically active your body heats up quite a bit so when you're on the field you don't feel the cold as much.  You do feel it when you're on the sidelines standing still not moving.

I use to do a lot of jogging and playing basketball outdoors even in the winter when it's snowing out and extremely cold and the cold air felt good as long as I was moving fast.  I personally would rather play sports in cold weather instead of hot weather.  Playing sports in 40 degree weather feels much better than playing in 80 degree and higher weather.  It keeps your body temperature down so you don't heat up.

When you're playing sports outdoors and being very physically active your body heats up quite a bit so when you're on the field you don't feel the cold as much. You do feel it when you're on the sidelines standing still not moving.

I use to do a lot of jogging and playing basketball outdoors even in the winter when it's snowing out and extremely cold and the cold air felt good as long as I was moving fast. I personally would rather play sports in cold weather instead of hot weather. Playing sports in 40 degree weather feels much better than playing in 80 degree and higher weather. It keeps your body temperature down so you don't heat up.

40 isn't cold. Anything below freezing is very cold. Those were the conditions in green bay Sunday

BdRQn-_CIAAZVO3.jpg

This guy is insane. The temperature just before kickoff was five degrees and the wind chill made it seem much worse. It was so cold, the news crew set up an "ice shanty" to keep warm when they weren't doing work. Erin Andrews even when full ridiculous by wearing heated socks.

BdPTp9LCEAAgVRX.jpg

And check out this news crew guy. Yea, he's got the right idea.

Fullscreen-capture-152014-120601-PM-001.

But Kaepernick? Nope. He wants the world to know how awesome his tattoos are. I know he can't play in a jacket, but the guy needs to at least wear some sleeves.

I can't speak for CK & his bare skin weather choices on Sunday night, but it always cracks me up when NFL sports reporters from sunny & warm California come to the frigid, iceberg that is Green Bay Wisconsin in January. LOL!  

I thought he looked freezing at times during the game. But, he sure ran well to keep warm. :thmup:

He wasn't the only one to not cover his arms if I remember correctly. I am sure there were others out there. It's the macho yeah baby I can handle the cold thing "crushes beer cans on head". ;)

But, he sure ran well to keep warm. :thmup:

I think he "ran well" because he's a QB.  The league protects the QB, and the defense naturally avoids crushing them.  That's why there are so many slipped tackles with QBs that maybe wouldn't happen to an RB.  There's a new rule this year was not really taken advantage of and may need additional refinement.  If the first step isn't backwards, a QB becomes a running back.  I wouldn't be surrised if the NFL doesn't chip away at the advantage the new generation of mobile QBs has.  The special rules aimed at protecting QBs were made with pocket passers in mind.

When you're playing sports outdoors and being very physically active your body heats up quite a bit so when you're on the field you don't feel the cold as much.  You do feel it when you're on the sidelines standing still not moving.

I use to do a lot of jogging and playing basketball outdoors even in the winter when it's snowing out and extremely cold and the cold air felt good as long as I was moving fast.  I personally would rather play sports in cold weather instead of hot weather.  Playing sports in 40 degree weather feels much better than playing in 80 degree and higher weather.  It keeps your body temperature down so you don't heat up.

Bull

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the temperature at kickoff for the game between the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers was 5 degrees, with northwesterly winds of 9 mph conspiring to produce a wind chill of minus-9, according to the National Weather Service.

He's proud of his guns & Tats & it was a macho thing , but trust me he was feeling it as a bricklayer I work in extreme weather at times I'm out down to the teens going to work in a tent the walk there the wind is blowing your in a open field & the first thing you do in side go to a heater -  Getting active in cold weather will keep you warm when dressed in layers but seriously I remember Tom Coughlins face last year & I see Kap & I can't help but think WHY ?   I'v stepped outside the last couple of days not once in my Colts Jersey .

I mentioned in a post the week before the game that San Francisco is actually pretty used to cold, miserable, adverse conditions.  Granted, it's a different cold there in Candlestick, but being right on the bay it's extremely damp, crazy winds windy and cold.  The colder the air temp the lower the humidity.  I've been out in a tee shirt at 8 degrees and been chattering teeth shivering at 36 and 100% humidity.

I expected them to play tough in that game and thought they had a good chance of winning.  Rodgers was back but their game was off a lot - Not playing or practicing for so long gave them trouble.