Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne

snkdy

Coach Wayne has done a great job with these kids!

Earlier this year I said Luck needed to make others around him better after Wayne went down to do the things we wanted this team to do. It took a while (like I figured it would) but over the past month he's done a great job of making others better!

Yeah, I heard a blip yesterday that this young WR group has been the first in every day for practice and the last to leave.

The results are showing up on the field, I think this exemplifies the influence of Reggie on this group!

Reggie is the ultimate TEAM leader, on and off the field.

He could have gone home to Miami and felt sorry for himself.

That's not the man he is.

Kudos Reggie!

TY, Brazil and Whalen definitely gotten better under Reggie's guidance.  Rogers is doing well too, but i want to see Luck give him more opportunity. I think if Rogers caught the back shoulder in the end zone luck would have looked at him more.  Rogers did give us a spark with that insane catch down field though. Kudos

If we go to the SB, would he play?

I no that he has a season ending injury.

But many cases in the past showed us that human can do sth improbable when the desire of doing that thing is really strong

Like Rod woodson who tore his ACL earlier the year, he started SB XXX and played pretty well.

So I would like to no wt's on Reggie's mind?

If we go to the SB, would he play?

I no that he has a season ending injury.

But many cases in the past showed us that human can do sth improbable when the desire of doing that thing is really strong

Like Rod woodson who tore his ACL earlier the year, he started SB XXX and played pretty well.

So I would like to no wt's on Reggie's mind?

he is on ir. can't play this year

the dude is rich

When he retires he won't want to put in the insane amount of hours a coach does. It's not hard to figure out people

By the same token he has no motivation to put the hours in  now, in fact even less as a injured player. That's before we get into coaches who are pretty darn rich but still seem to put in the hours. All about desire and love for the game, if he's got it and wants to step into the coaching side I'm sure he will find a home here.

Either way I doubt anyone is in a position to say for absolute and to refer back to the original post, it would just be nice to see a Colt legend return as a coach. 

I suppose the argument would be that they didn't earn as much in their playing careers, and of course there is the thought that a career in broadcasting would be more lucrative financially. 

Some guys want to coach.  The money doesn't matter to them.  Harbaugh is a good example because he made enough money in the pros to retire for the rest of his life.  But he took a job at a university where it has to be very hard to recruit.  Then he turned around a pro program.

I really don't know if Reggie will want to coach when he retires.  No one does.  I don't even know if he's a good coach.  But you can't deny his attitude is infectious.  It has to be a positive for our young receivers.

Some guys want to coach.  The money doesn't matter to them.  Harbaugh is a good example because he made enough money in the pros to retire for the rest of his life.  But he took a job at a university where it has to be very hard to recruit.  Then he turned around a pro program.

I really don't know if Reggie will want to coach when he retires.  No one does.  I don't even know if he's a good coach.  But you can't deny his attitude is infectious.  It has to be a positive for our young receivers.

:mod:  No positive sentiments allowed in this thread! You should know better ;)