Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Collingsworth and Sims pick Colts.

sb2001

Mayock is calling the game, right? That means we'll get the draft history of every player in the game.

Actually, I'd rather have him than Chris "I gotta tell you" Collingsworth.

Honestly, the only commentator I genuinely don't like, is joe buck. Everyone else is ok.

Mayock is calling the game, right? That means we'll get the draft history of every player in the game.

Actually, I'd rather have him than Chris "I gotta tell you" Collingsworth.

I actually really like Mayock,  he is not someone like one of the many CBS announcers pretending they have a clue what they are doing calling a football game(having Marv Albert call a football game should just be embarrassing for CBS), Mayock clearly adds something to the game not many analysts do and thats knowledge and that includes some former players...Dan Fouts comes to mind immediately

I like listening to Gruden. He really has good insight on what's going on being he was a coach and he will explain what's going on in certain plays to help the viewers understand. Just fun and interesting to listen to if your a fan of football in my opinion.

I'm not surprised that the Colts are favored. If you look at KC's record, they really haven't beaten any good teams, with the possible exception of the Eagles back on Week 3 and a 1-point win over Dallas in Week 2.  Outside of the Colts, they really only played four games against good teams (DEN and SD), and they lost all four of those!

I like dan dierdorf and greg gumbel. I don't know why just think they're stand up class act guys with a wealth of knowledge and a lot to say

I could tell you something about this guy that would make you change your mind, but this was back before I could take video on my phone so I couldn't be able to prove it.  I know what I saw and heard.  He is far from stand up and class act.

I really think we deserve to move foward. Hate to go 1 and done again!

Deserve has nothing to do with it. We gotta show up and beat the team that we just handily beat 2 weeks ago.

We should if the defense plays the same level it has been lately. They are a bit schizophrenic this year.

Deserve has nothing to do with it. We gotta show up and beat the team that we just handily beat 2 weeks ago.

We should if the defense plays the same level it has been lately. They are a bit schizophrenic this year.

I meant we deserve, as fans, not to go 1 and done.

Mayock is AWESOME!!! He makes the off-season halfway endurable.

I just like it when Mike Mayock uses words like slobber knocker during a NFL broadcast or meat head. I don't know maybe it takes SW1 back to Rob Reiner on the TV Show "All In The Family" I guess with Edith & Archie Bunker man. LOL! 

:lol:  :funny:  lmao Thanks Gavin. That was hilarious! Plus, it looked like Mr. Meathead was wearing a horseshoe on that necklace too so apparently Rob Reiner thinks INDY will win this weekend as well. Nice! 

I ran out of likes my friend. I will come back tomorrow & give you a like. You have my word. 

Good. My favorite NFL broadcaster Phil Simms picked us to win too. I have no idea whether that represents a good or bad omen, but I rather have his support than his criticism. Besides, no TV personality ever wins or loses a game anyway. 

Why does open window believe that Joe Buck is disgusting? Care to elaborate on that one? There's no right or wrong answer here. I just would like more detail on that one. Yeah, I get it. It may just be a personal preference thing. I always thought Joe Buck had a nice voice doing play by play football & baseball games on FOX. JMO. 

no thats skip bayless picking us

You do have a valid point CR91. If Skip ever gave the Colts praise for anything, I think that means the end of the world is imminent. Hug your loved ones & run for your lives man. The human race must be on the verge of total extinction. LOL! 

Was that too harsh? Hey man, sometimes the truth hurts...

I am now considering changing my name to "Thunder Punch."

Is it just me or does the name "Thunder Punch" sound like the illegitimate love child of Cyclopes & Storm from Stan Lee's "X-Men" graphic novels & feature films? Only teasing Indygal1218. :D  

It's probably just me & my sarcastic imagination again. My bad. Sorry.