Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1. round bye to colts if...

ThorstenDenmark

Now I am starting to become a believer.......

Not worried about beating the Jags (but they can be sneaky). I am more worried about the Ravens beating BOTH the Pats and Bengals.

If we can't get the second seed I would still love to be the 4th seed since I have always wanted to host these Chiefs in the playoffs. I never expected this type of game on the road though.

Not worried about beating the Jags (but they can be sneaky). I am more worried about the Ravens beating BOTH the Pats and Bengals.

If we can't get the second seed I would still love to be the 4th seed since I have always wanted to host these Chiefs in the playoffs. I never expected this type of game on the road though.

Stupid phone! By "these" chiefs do you mean this years team or the Chiefs in general?

We did host the Chiefs the year we won the SB. I was at that game too :)

Chiefs in general!

The Chiefs have often been a good luck charm for us in the playoffs going back to 1995. I think we have to play them though to make it to the AFCCG for the pattern to work.

So if we don't get the second seed I hope we can stay at 4.

Or if we got the second I suppose I could still root for both WC teams to win and we get the Chiefs as 2 hosting 4.

Yes I have a slight thing with hosting the Chiefs! And yes I thought we may lose today for sure. I thought it would be closer but on the road I was hesitant.

Yeah.  Not looking too good.  That's okay, let's just continue to take care of our business.

Yeah.  Not looking too good.  That's okay, let's just continue to take care of our business.

Yeah I don't trust these Ravens....

And even if they came back today playing in Cincy where the Bengals are awesome is going to be a mother load.

Sigh.

Yeah I don't trust these Ravens....

And even if they came back today playing in Cincy where the Bengals are awesome is going to be a mother load.

Sigh.

Right.  I don't care as much about us getting the 2nd seed as I do about NE getting it.  If you know what I mean.

Looks like will be playing the Chiefs in the 1st round. We match up good with them because Alex Smith isn't that good. Then we go to NE to play the Gronkless Patriots, anything can happen. 

Nope. The Ravens will beat the Bengals, and we get the 3rd seed with a win against the Jags (not Bengals lol). We'll probably play the Chargers as the 3rd seed.

well we can still get the 2. seed if the ravens loose tonight, but then both pats and bengals are going to loose next week and we win.

True, but not sure how much faith I Have in the Bills winning in NE and the Ravens in Cincy right now. Like no faith in either lol.

Nope. The Ravens will beat the Bengals, and we get the 3rd seed with a win against the Bengals. We'll probably play the Chargers as the 3rd seed.

Chargers can only get in I think if the Ravens and Dolphins both lose next weekend AND if SD beats KC.  Dolphins host the Jets btw.

And even though it would be at home I hate playing SD so no thanks.....I would rather stay at 4.

And until someone can tell me how I can't see a scenario in the yahoo playoff generator that has us moving up to 3 and SD also getting in. Because SD would IMO need Baltimore to lose and not Cincy.