Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 people stabbed after Broncos game

bayone

Win or lose this is not what sportsmanship is supposed to be

Multiple stabbings, fights after Broncos game at Mile High in Denver

Four people were stabbed in the parking lot of Sports Authority Field at Mile High following the Broncos' loss to the Chargers on Thursday night.

Read more: Multiple stabbings, fights after Broncos game at Mile High in Denver - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24715325/stabbings-fights-after-broncos-game-at-mile-high-denver#ixzz2nLuzbDUS

1 dead after altercation outside Arrowhead Stadium post denver win

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24634978/police-investigate-death-outside-arrowhead-stadium

Denver is gang infested and gangs love there football. Normal fans and average citizens don't stab people. Was Shane Bond at the game? 

You just don't give it up do you? Even when the situation is clearly unfit. How you can make jokes, especially within a subject like this, is beyond me. You should have been hugged more.

It's too bad it takes huge tragedies, like terrorist attacks, to bring Americans together. The rest of the time we're stabbing each other... over football? No matter how big a fan you are, it's meaningless in the big picture of life. It's a game we watch grown men play for millions of dollars.

You just don't give it up do you? Even when the situation is clearly unfit. How you can make jokes, especially within a subject like this, is beyond me. You should have been hugged more.

I'm a huge hugger. If you were here I'd give you a big hug right now. It's only a game and no player or fan should ever be put in intentional danger of their health or life. There's a lot of scum out there nowadays in all walks and they're everywhere. Drugs and lack of accountability are killing this country.

I cant seem to link up this story.

If someone else can, please do.

But the Denver Post is reporting that 3 people were stabbed in a fight in the parking lot after the Denver-SD game Thursday.

Folks are in hospital and people have been arrested

These things are very disturbing.....and it hurts my affection fro pro sports

These are games, not  life and nobody should have to risk theirs to go to see their team.

....Weve all heard of problems in Oakland and I've always thought of Denver as a relatively peaceful place.

Does this type of thing happen (or can it happen) at any NFL stadium.?

I cant seem to link up this story.

If someone else can, please do.

But the Denver Post is reporting that 3 people were stabbed in a fight in the parking lot after the Denver-SD game Thursday.

Folks are in hospital and people have been arrested

These things are very disturbing.....and it hurts my affection fro pro sports

These are games, not  life and nobody should have to risk theirs to go to see their team.

....Weve all heard of problems in Oakland and I've always thought of Denver as a relatively peaceful place.

Does this type of thing happen (or can it happen) at any NFL stadium.?

It would get more attention if a tree were killed. ESPN would be all over that.

i reported it around 630 AM with link  , see

The Sad Side of football- Multiple stabbings, fights after Broncos game at Mile High & someone was killed at arrowhead post...broncos game there

http://forums.colts.com/topic/24150-the-sad-side-of-football-multiple-stabbings-fights-after-broncos-game-at-mile-high-someone-was-killed-at-arrowhead-post-bronco-game/

Win or lose this is not what sportsmanship is supposed to be

Multiple stabbings, fights after Broncos game at Mile High in Denver

Four people were stabbed in the parking lot of Sports Authority Field at Mile High following the Broncos' loss to the Chargers on Thursday night.

Read more: Multiple stabbings, fights after Broncos game at Mile High in Denver - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24715325/stabbings-fights-after-broncos-game-at-mile-high-denver#ixzz2nLuzbDUS

1 dead after altercation outside Arrowhead Stadium post denver win

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24634978/police-investigate-death-outside-arrowhead-stadium

Sorry I started another thread...on this....

.......but it bothers me that this keeps happening....it hurts the sport....

.........if this si the future of large spprts gatherings...all fans are in trouble

Sorry I started another thread...on this....

.......but it bothers me that this keeps happening....it hurts the sport....

.........if this si the future of large spprts gatherings...all fans are in trouble

we all start double threads as titles are different so miss them often

dont have a second thought aabout it

agreed, & sport or not related , it just hurts these things happen

It's too bad it takes huge tragedies, like terrorist attacks, to bring Americans together. The rest of the time we're stabbing each other... over football? No matter how big a fan you are, it's meaningless in the big picture of life. It's a game we watch grown men play for millions of dollars.

And this is why pro Soccer will never make it in the U.S.

I know, I know, bad joke in a sensitive thread.

I'm sorry.

Well , we were called the worst fan base in football because of a few hooligans throwing snowballs. Some of this other stuff that happens in LA, Denver, and Oakland takes the cake.

Well of course.  I wasn't one of those bashing Baltimore fans, by the way.  I just think naturally, if people call a fanbase the "worst" after throwing snowballs, they mean something entirely different when they call another group of fans the "worst" when they stab one another.  Clearly, the latter is a worse thing to have happen, but when people were talking about Baltimore, it was under the assumption that deadly conduct wasn't a factor in the discussion. 

Well of course. I wasn't one of those bashing Baltimore fans, by the way. I just think naturally, if people call a fanbase the "worst" after throwing snowballs, they mean something entirely different when they call another group of fans the "worst" when they stab one another. Clearly, the latter is a worse thing to have happen, but when people were talking about Baltimore, it was under the assumption that deadly conduct wasn't a factor in the discussion.

Just poking some fun at Adrian Peterson !