Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Win or lose, I'm proud of our young receivers.

trueblueblood

I would enjoy a 1st overall pick again.

So you would rather go 2-14 and have a lost season than go to the playoffs for the second straight year and win the division in only the second year of a total rebuilding job?  Please.  We've seen in the past once you get in anything can happen.  If the Colts young WRs have figured it out and they get the right team on the right day anything could happen in the playoffs. 

Brazil has stepped up his game today as well.  If Brazil and Rogers get it going we have hope.

Hilton has still been invisible since the Rams game so if they can become realistic options maybe it'll free up Hilton.

DHB is going to be what he's going to be at this point if he's even healthy after today. 

So you would rather go 2-14 and have a lost season than go to the playoffs for the second straight year and win the division in only the second year of a total rebuilding job?  Please.  We've seen in the past once you get in anything can happen.  If the Colts young WRs have figured it out and they get the right team on the right day anything could happen in the playoffs.

Our receivers can figure it out all they want buy we have 0 defense, and I mean none. Davis has been trash since 6 weeks ago. We have the worst pass rush in the league by far as well.

Our receivers can figure it out all they want buy we have 0 defense, and I mean none. Davis has been trash since 6 weeks ago. We have the worst pass rush in the league by far as well.

Yeah we can't stop the pass and were really not very good at all against the run terrible defense. 

We saw just last week we do have some defense.  Also we have some guys out on defense who are hurt that we will get back unlike offense.  One would hope they will help.  Even if they don't I'll still take this season and a Division Championship over 2011. 

Bench DHB and things will be better

Bench?? that would be a little to nice there. how about cut him. Between Hilton, Brazill, Rogers, and Fleener and maybe either bring someone else up from the PS or sign a FA WR and our WR group would be that much better. We all can agree DHB brings the colts offense down when he is thrown the ball. 

we pretty much had 0 defense in our championship year also, then come playoff team they looked like they were the best defense in the NFL all year. Playoffs anything can happen. 

a loss is a loss this is a joke of a team

You don't have to root for them. We are a young team. We shouldn't be where we are. Yes, there have been some rough patches, but we made the playoffs last year after going 2-14 the year before. We are going to win the division this year without Reggie Wayne, Vick Ballard, Dwayne Allen, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Donald Thomas. Not to mention, we have had week to week injuries that have hurt us. I don't exactly get what you mean by this is a joke of a team. When the playoffs come there will be 20 teams that would kill to be where we are...Yep...we're a joke.

They have really stepped up this game and given us a lot to build on. This was rogers coming out party and brazill is having a great game. I'm pleased with whatever the outcome of this game is. Good job guys. Go colts

Thanks TBB. I saw a lot today in a tough environment, on the road, against a hot team with a great D. Not to mention having to play the refs as well.

Rogers looks pretty darn good. He looks like a 1st rd talent, he is big, strong, fast, and has pretty darn good hands. He did look like a rookie on a couple of plays, specially that third down drop. I am very pleased with this extremely small sample size and would go as far as to say he should win the starting job over DHB from here on out. Mainly because DHB has done everything possible to lose the job.

Rogers looks pretty darn good. He looks like a 1st rd talent, he is big, strong, fast, and has pretty darn good hands. He did look like a rookie on a couple of plays, specially that third down drop. I am very pleased with this extremely small sample size and would go as far as to say he should win the starting job over DHB from here on out. Mainly because DHB has done everything possible to lose the job.

He is/was a first round talent. Major off field issues is the reason why he didn't get drafted. Hope it works out for him here. Looks good so far.