Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck is overrated I'm starting to think. Good football player but his numbers are always horrible and theres always some excuse. I mean his staff stinks too - his supporting cast is mediocre but great players are supposed to raise the game of them around him. He's just so bad every week as far as being eficient. Absolutely horrid numbers. Always hovering around 50% completion

The Colts made a goal line stand and got robbed. 

Tripplett needs to be fired for the sake of the integrity of the game.

Unfortunately this is the garbage you get with the union people. Perform good or bad, we don't care, the union will protest any disciplinary action against its union brother. Criminals

Luck is overrated I'm starting to think. Good football player but his numbers are always horrible and theres always some excuse. I mean his staff stinks too - his supporting cast is mediocre but great players are supposed to raise the game of them around him. He's just so bad every week as far as being eficient. Absolutely horrid numbers. Always hovering around 50% completion

No starter in the league could lose 5 offensive starters, have the worst OL in the league and play well. He's already done enough for the team this year with countless comeback wins, there's only so much we can ask of him.

So in the last how many games, the Colts have been outscored by what in the 1st half?? Does anyone have that stat? Im guessing since Reggie went down. In the first quarter they say in the last 6 they have been outscored 49-6 in the 1st quarter alone.

Ill just quote myself since I got the answer at the half:

Colts have been outscored 114-24 in the first half of the last 6 games.

This falls squarely on the coaching staff. If I were Irsay Id be in the locker room myself having a full on meltdown.

Look at Brady's numbers today.. with much better weapons

He is not overrated. he shares blame on this but he has no oline so he is on his back aot. receivers dropping passes. but yes he needs to step up get mad at the oline and read them the riot act and light a fire under this team.  I can't blame all this on Luck but he has to take some of the blame

Reportedly a Colts win over the Bengals, or a Titans loss later at Denver today, may clinch the AFC South Division title for the Colts by tonight. GO COLTS, and help us Peytin and the Broncos!

Better watch spelling Peyton wrong  doesn't sit well with some people. haha

Unfortunately this is the garbage you get with the union people. Perform good or bad, we don't care, the union will protest any disciplinary action against its union brother. Criminals

How is it criminal?  The fans are the ones that called for the NFL to reach an agreement with the union to get the "real" officials back over the replacement officials.  Personally, I said stick with the replacements.  They weren't that much worse than the "real" officials (maybe a little worse), and there was no union to deal with.  The NFL would have had a lot more flexibility to discipline, then.

He is not overrated. he shares blame on this but he has no oline so he is on his back aot. receivers dropping passes. but yes he needs to step up get mad at the oline and read them the riot act and light a fire under this team.  I can't blame all this on Luck but he has to take some of the blame

wasting your time i'm telling you.

Luck looks terrible, line looks terrible, receivers look bad, d is going all out on the bend dont break, ref's screwed us. This season needs to end at get to the post season.

Look at how this offensive game has gone, luck completes a pass to Fleener, never sees another ball thrown to him, Rogers makes his first completion and we dont throw to him again until last pitifull series, DHB drops a pass and he gets another ball tossed to him sooner for a catch and then never again. God this team has such pitiful coaching across the board. Nothing they do makes any sense

I dont want to blame it all on him but since the Denver game he's been horrible.