Colts @ Bengals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Triplette has to be a Bengals fan! Wasn't he the official in the Redskins game last week?

Maybe thats what Im thinking of. I was thinking Triplett had a bad call against the Colts earlier this year that was clearly wrong. But maybe it was the 1st down/3rd down thing from that game. This guy needs to be relieved of officiating duties. 

Well technically our complete ineptitude in the game of football is going to cost the Colts the game, but yeah, the refs aren't helping either

Down by 7 (or less) at halftime isn't bad at all.

Giving them 7 free points and being down by 14 is a near killer.

WORST CALL OF THE YEAR

I think that honor belongs to the refs that worked the Giants/Redskins game last week.  That one will be hard to beat.

2nd down.  Redskins run play and come up short of first down.  Refs call first down anyway and move the chains.  Redskins, thinking it is 1st down because the refs called first down and moved the chains, throw incomplete pass.  After the play, refs reverse the wrong call that they made before and declare 4th and 1.  Redskins explode, rightfully so, and say, "How the heck can you do that?"  That was the most bumbling excuse for NFL officiating that I have ever seen.  Even the replacement refs weren't that incompetent.

On topic, though, even the Bengals' radio announcers say that reversal was nonsense.

I think that honor belongs to the refs that worked the Giants/Redskins game last week. That one will be hard to beat.

2nd down. Redskins run play and come up short of first down. Refs call first down anyway and move the chains. Redskins, thinking it is 1st down because the refs called first down and moved the chains, throw incomplete pass. After the play, refs reverse the wrong call that they made before and declare 4th and 1. Redskins explode, rightfully so, and say, "How the heck can you do that?" That was the most bumbling excuse for NFL officiating that I have ever seen. Even the replacement refs weren't that incompetent.

On topic, though, even the Bengals' radio announcers say that reversal was nonsense.

Yeah that was JT....

I think that honor belongs to the refs that worked the Giants/Redskins game last week.  That one will be hard to beat.

2nd down.  Redskins run play and come up short of first down.  Refs call first down anyway and move the chains.  Redskins, thinking it is 1st down because the refs called first down and moved the chains, throw incomplete pass.  After the play, refs reverse the wrong call that they made before and declare 4th and 1.  Redskins explode, rightfully so, and say, "How the heck can you do that?"  That was the most bumbling excuse for NFL officiating that I have ever seen.  Even the replacement refs weren't that incompetent.

Ah man that is bad. Skins got screwed badly.